Campus is pretty dead

This is what happens when you play boring ass football.

+1

That was my thought as I looked around today. Rain didn't help.

LOL, I did notice that the upper stands in the end zone seemed more full than usual, while the lower end zone seats and sidelines had a LOT of open seats. I kept wondering why the fans from the upper end zone didn't migrate down to the lower end zone.

Protect yourself from mayhem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LTMmx0U.gif

Hey, that's what happens when you bring a red truck to a Tech tailgate.

Bunch of loser students these days. This is what happens when you let too many women in.

That's what happens when you let too many foreigners into school, yeah I said that. Sorry but I do think this affects student apathy as much as many other things.

Maybe I owe apologies to many if I offend your sensibilities and political correctness, the PC BS is one of the biggest problems in our world today IMO of course. Not to mention the crappy education most GA HS students receive but consider who most of the public school teachers support and don't think for a minute the Ugag influence on GA students is not huge.

I would never miss a game when a student, course I was in the band too except for my first year so I was going to be there because of that but also attended many many other games when I did not have that as a reason to be there.

And by the way, THWG

That's what happens when you let too many foreigners into school, yeah I said that. Sorry but I do think this affects student apathy as much as many other things.

Maybe I owe apologies to many if I offend your sensibilities and political correctness, the PC BS is one of the biggest problems in our world today IMO of course. Not to mention the crappy education most GA HS students receive but consider who most of the public school teachers support and don't think for a minute the Ugag influence on GA students is not huge.

I would never miss a game when a student, course I was in the band too except for my first year so I was going to be there because of that but also attended many many other games when I did not have that as a reason to be there.

And by the way, THWG

all the foreigners i know here are the hardest working students and are typically the smartest in any given class. say what you want about them but they are usually some of the few doing well.

all the foreigners i know here are the hardest working students and are typically the smartest in any given class. say what you want about them but they are usually some of the few doing well.

I think you're missing the point. The problem is most foreigners don't care about football, and that hurts our student fanbase.

Foreign students don't make up that much of the student population, and the ones that don't show up to the games are the student block groups. If you want to bitch, bitch about those.

I think you're missing the point. The problem is most foreigners don't care about football, and that hurts our student fanbase.

for sure, but what do you expect? we'd need a fundamental change in academics for things to change.

I think you're over estimating the foreign student population - 2/3 of the undergrad class is from Georgia, and its been roughly the same since I was a freshman in 04

The one difference is that admissions standards at tech have increased - the kids going to tech now are bigger nerds than ever

STFU about "foreigners". Campus is like 70% Georgians.

Next time you're at the game look at the frat blocks. Pathetic.

The number of Chinese frats has increased in recent years.

Yeah.

Also, it's not called the "Georgia Institute of Football Fans". The academic mission still comes first.

"Persecuted" white christian men...:bowrofl:

Our student section really has declined in support and enthusiasm. They come late, frats socialize in north end zone, students are split from one another, don't have cheerleaders in front of them, leave early if the game doesn't go well or if the game goes really well. The stadium expansion, which took students out of the lower and upper East has hurt us.

Our student section really has declined in support and enthusiasm. They come late, frats socialize in north end zone, students are split from one another, don't have cheerleaders in front of them, leave early if the game doesn't go well or if the game goes really well. The stadium expansion, which took students out of the lower and upper East has hurt us.

See we found something we can blame on O'Leary...good job man.

Stop blaming foreigners. See xihix's post above. Unbelievable. Loser.

Foreign students don't make up that much of the student population, and the ones that don't show up to the games are the student block groups. If you want to bitch, bitch about those.

Sounds like a plan, let's bitch about those, but how do we help get them involved?

Back