Campus is pretty dead

Somebody's feelings are hurt.

Not mine. "foreigners" are the go to excuse for this, when it seems its an across the board thing.

Then you've got a current student who cares enough to post in this thread, admit to not caring enough to go due to weather and the opponent. That deserves being called out on a fan message board.

I've been doing this too long, I just go to the games and really don't give a öööö who else decides to show up.

That's what happens when you let too many foreigners into school, yeah I said that. Sorry but I do think this affects student apathy as much as many other things.

Maybe I owe apologies to many if I offend your sensibilities and political correctness, the PC BS is one of the biggest problems in our world today IMO of course. Not to mention the crappy education most GA HS students receive but consider who most of the public school teachers support and don't think for a minute the Ugag influence on GA students is not huge.

I would never miss a game when a student, course I was in the band too except for my first year so I was going to be there because of that but also attended many many other games when I did not have that as a reason to be there.

And by the way, THWG

My high school teachers never pushed going to Georgia on me, or really anybody in my graduating class. The service academies or Ivy League? Now that they did push. And my math teacher was keen on me going to Tech, as so many of her best students had.
You'll probably find that more and more teachers in the state will have Georgia Southern, Kennesaw State or even Valdosta State backgrounds over Uga.

We ought to tell the students on the sly - show up, and we'll direct you to the gates where they don't check to see if you have a handful of airplane liquor bottles in your pockets.

Not mine. "foreigners" are the go to excuse for this, when it seems its an across the board thing.

Then you've got a current student who cares enough to post in this thread, admit to not caring enough to go due to weather and the opponent. That deserves being called out on a fan message board.

I've been doing this too long, I just go to the games and really don't give a öööö who else decides to show up.

Hey man, I was öööö tired from work and school which takes up 95% of my time. I try to make it to every home game but it can't happen when I need to sleep for 12 hours to catch up on a lot of lost sleep.

Hey man, I was öööö tired from work and school which takes up 95% of my time. I try to make it to every home game but it can't happen when I need to sleep for 12 hours to catch up on a lot of lost sleep.

Waaaaaah!

You can sleep when you're dead, ööööö.

Wow. It's only been a few weeks since it was renamed TylerInAtlanta and we already need to rename it to XihixInAtlanta.

Seriously, what a bitchy post for a college student.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

Just Tech's luck. Out of all the ethnic groups we draw the Asian card. Couldn't think of a group in the entire world who could be worse at football. Why couldn't we have Samoans or hell, even the Aussie's...?

Just Tech's luck. Out of all the ethnic groups we draw the Asian card. Couldn't think of a group in the entire world who could be worse at football. Why couldn't we have Samoans or hell, even the Aussie's...?

The hills fault

Maybe I'm a ööööö, you guys are right. I can't physically get up in time to get to noon games sometimes. I'll do better when I get out of here.

Sounds like a plan, let's bitch about those, but how do we help get them involved?

what do you care? You're at home in front of your HDTV anyways.

This. When did Tech men become such pussies? Was it the Hope Scholarship or the push for better graduation rates? SMH.

I could feel this effect on me when I had HOPE scholarship as a freshman, so I lost it as soon as possible.

I'm sorry. I don't plan on missing any other games this season.

Maybe I'm a ööööö, you guys are right. I can't physically get up in time to get to noon games sometimes. I'll do better when I get out of here.

You blamed the wet weather in your first post. Stop making excuses. Just get to the öööö game.

If you want to know how to get asians involved in GT football, turn fandom into a contest and tell all of their mothers that someone else's asian kid won it last year. Say there will be lawyers giving out internships at the game for double effect.

If you want to know how to get asians involved in GT football, turn fandom into a contest and tell all of their mothers that someone else's asian kid won it last year. Say there will be lawyers giving out internships at the game for double effect.

Yeah, that's what we need; a bunch of dead Asians who've committed suicide out of shame of failure at BDS.

Although, that is better than empty seats I guess.

Yeah, that's what we need; a bunch of dead Asians who've committed suicide out of shame at BDS.

Although, that is better than empty seats I guess.

They'd still be there for the next game, well before kickoff.

Back