Campus is pretty dead

It is the Frat's fault,
and if we are to indict the Frat's
is not that really an indictment .......

Maybe I'm a ööööö, you guys are right. I can't physically get up in time to get to noon games sometimes. I'll do better when I get out of here.

You'll only be at GT once and you won't regret not studying for that emag test later in life.

You'll only be at GT once and you won't regret not studying for that emag test later in life.

Unless you get kicked out because you failed it & the class, and you were already on academic probation. :turbonoes:

for real, did anyone ever get out and think "I wish I had studied more?"

Xihix, some advice for you.. Even though you chose a tough school, doesn't mean that this advice doesn't apply. College is the last big vacation before life.... Spend your time wisely.

Got fired for öööö work? That sucks dude.

Not that bad. Shot myself in the foot with a nail gun. Filed a workman's comp claim against myself and sued my company. Insurance settled out of court and I get paid for being out of work to boot.... Dolla bills, dolla dolla bills.

Not that bad. Shot myself in the foot with a nail gun. Filed a workman's comp claim against myself and sued my company. Insurance settled out of court and I get paid for being out of work to boot.... Dolla bills, dolla dolla bills.
You take that after your mom. Paid for getting nailed.

Back