Candidates For New Head Coach

you can post your own, but I'll kick things off with Marcus Freeman, Defensive Coordinator, Notre Dame, and Jeff Lebby, Offensive Coordinator, Ole Miss. Just for kicks if we can get a strip club membership Hugh Freeze at Liberty would do well in the newly created 404.
We are not hiring a new head coach, moron

you can post your own, but I'll kick things off with Marcus Freeman, Defensive Coordinator, Notre Dame, and Jeff Lebby, Offensive Coordinator, Ole Miss. Just for kicks if we can get a strip club membership Hugh Freeze at Liberty would do well in the newly created 404.

tenor.gif

You fire a guy after 3 years in this transition and precisely zero coaches will take this job. Carry on with your fantasies, by all means.

Hell, no one was interested 3 years ago outside a has-been alum who has never coached CFB, a couple 3O coaches who knew it was their only shot at ever coaching an FBS team, and a guy who wanted to come home who is probably slightly insane.

Hell, no one was interested 3 years ago outside a has-been alum who has never coached CFB, a couple 3O coaches who knew it was their only shot at ever coaching an FBS team, and a guy who wanted to come home who is probably slightly insane.

I have seen it suggested that even Whisenhunt turned us down flat, actually, and only talked to TStan as a courtesy. It makes sense that up and coming coaches wouldn't want to go to a place to try and flip a roster, knowing that fans have come to expect bowl games at a minimum. Collins can take the hits because he has this unshakeable faith in the power of positive thinking.

I do think we will be in a much better position in a year or two, if a change needs to be made. We'll have a talented roster and an improved recruiting reputation. People don't realize how far we had fallen in industry circles. The duct taped 7 win seasons covered it up.

I have seen it suggested that even Whisenhunt turned us down flat, actually, and only talked to TStan as a courtesy. It makes sense that up and coming coaches wouldn't want to go to a place to try and flip a roster, knowing that fans have come to expect bowl games at a minimum. Collins can take the hits because he has this unshakeable faith in the power of positive thinking.

I do think we will be in a much better position in a year or two, if a change needs to be made. We'll have a talented roster and an improved recruiting reputation. People don't realize how far we had fallen in industry circles. The duct taped 7 win seasons covered it up.

I think this is 100% accurate but no one wants to hear it.

We used to worry about being a stepping stone but as evidenced by our last coaching search no one views us as a stable enough stone to step on.

Next year will be interesting. We will have to play the Collins recruits on the offensive line and we will have more higher level recruits. The key is preventing transfers and recruit defections this off season.
Very few of the transfers have played at the level we anticipated and this is a key factor in our results.

Next year will be interesting. We will have to play the Collins recruits on the offensive line and we will have more higher level recruits. The key is preventing transfers and recruit defections this off season.
Very few of the transfers have played at the level we anticipated and this is a key factor in our results.
This so much. This is the goal now.

Dcoordinator at Texas a/m who came from Wake Forest.

Can Mark Price coach football? I'm not even sure if Mark Price would show up for this gig.

“industry circles” about recruiting is everything wrong with college football today.

As for a new head coach, we won’t get one for another 2-3 years.

“industry circles” about recruiting is everything wrong with college football today.

As for a new head coach, we won’t get one for another 2-3 years.

I think “industry circles” refers to the coaching industry not a recruiting industry.

I think “industry circles” refers to the coaching industry not a recruiting industry.
Well it doesn’t. But it’s nice that you think that.

He means people who evaluate high school talent though our evaluations were garbage and therefore our recruits as well, camps and high school coaches did not want their players to come to GT. Why? Because these “adults” want NFL connections. The recruiting game and worship of high schoolers is disgusting.

Back