Castrated Turkeys vs Buckeyes

Why are some people cheering for Ohio State? People are already penciling in the ACC champ to miss the playoff because of the perception that we are the weakest P5 conference. We have GOT to get rid of that perception.

because öööö vpi and beamer, that's why.

and öööö you too for pulling for those öööööööö

Why are some people cheering for Ohio State? People are already penciling in the ACC champ to miss the playoff because of the perception that we are the weakest P5 conference. We have GOT to get rid of that perception.

F VT. Hope they lose by 30.
Until we're the consistant daddy of the conference, where we're winning 11 games EVERY year, our conference perception means nothing. Until then, a strong ACC means NOTHING. Hope that ööööööö stadium collapses.

VPISU luck is the luckiest luck of all luck in the whole country. No other explanation for how this team can go from playing like garbage to looking like playoff contenders.

Don't forget, they did tie Wake Forest last year after beating this team.

Until we're the consistant daddy of the conference, where we're winning 11 games EVERY year, our conference perception means nothing. Until then, a strong ACC means NOTHING. Hope that ööööööö stadium collapses.

What. So if we win 11+ games this year and win the ACC you don't think it'll matter to anyone whether the conference we played in was crap?

I despise VPI, but I don't like Ohio St either ...I'm behind the ACC in this one

Also, with exception to UGA, it's ok with me if every opponent on our schedule wins every game they play ...other than vs GT of course

What are you talking about? If we manage to win the conference this year and have one or two losses, our conference perception will make a big difference in whether we get to go to the playoff or not.

What. So if we win 11+ games this year and win the ACC you don't think it'll matter to anyone whether the conference we played in was crap?

What are you talking about? If we manage to win the conference this year, our conference perception will make a big difference in whether we get to go to the playoff or not.

not with our schedule.

TOSU now has to deal with the rowdy inbred crowd. VPI bounced back nicely though

You guys are bananaphone nuts. There's no decision here, you want the ACC team to win. If you can't want VPI to win this game while simultaneously hating them then you are doing something wrong.

Have definitely caught myself rooting for VT this game. I think it would be hilarious if they won and would put an early loophole in the CFP because you know Ohio St will win the bs Big 10

Back