Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

its so stupid to dome southern cities especially ones with skylines

Yep, and that stupid sphincter hole that this one has makes it even worse.

As bad of a football view as the round Fulton County Stadium had due to distance from the field, looking back, and perhaps it's just nostalgia, I much preferred that game day experience to either of the domes.

It's all dogs in Atlanta. Hell I see just as much coverage of KSU and Georgia State sports as Tech gets on the local news.

I disagree, but that's not uncommon. Don't feel bad.

It isn't enough to give up on them. You give up on the Hawks, because that is what they exist for. They're a corporate engine for disappointment which will eventually prove profitable to push for the NBA and they will be booked for an NBA Finals run or maybe even a title, and the marks can parade down Peachtree.

The Falcons are a disgrace for which the rapid evolution of language has still not yet found adequate descriptors. They did not just let us down, they deliberately squandered their greatest opportunity for redemption and left their city to live with the agony of it forever. If sports matter at all, in any capacity, if they hold any meaning within the grand scheme of being to which we belong, then the Falcons are cosmic criminals beyond redemption. May they burn in hell as we do. Confutatis maledictis; go Falcons.
Yes, very well said sir- they have been dead to me every since Eugene Robinson got a bj in Miami and then the team proceeded to öööö the bed the next day

Yes, very well said sir- they have been dead to me every since Eugene Robinson got a bj in Miami and then the team proceeded to öööö the bed the next day
Eugene Robinson’s BJ may have been the high point in the Falcons miserable existence. I am a lifelong Atlantan, and have MAYBE been to a dozen Falcons games, and only when I get free tickets.

How can the fanboys continue to defend stuff like this? Unbelievable.

“According to the Post, Sanders has unique language in his contract that says he is required to speak only with "mutually agreed upon media."

How can the fanboys continue to defend stuff like this? Unbelievable.

“According to the Post, Sanders has unique language in his contract that says he is required to speak only with "mutually agreed upon media."

Great plan, first alienate local high school coaches, then alienate the local media. It will take all the money Colorado allegedly made off Deion to dig out of this hole after he leaves; which will be as soon as his sons no longer have a use for Colorado.

I said it before and I'll say it again, Deion had a very similar resume to Collins; good recruiter, players coach, some success at a lower level. You expect them to bring the hype and the good football will follow. Deion brought more name recognition and Collins had success as a power 5 coordinator, but they are very similar thus far in how they handle victory, defeat, and criticism. Deion's skin is super thin.

It’s amazing how the handles in this thread saying how “great” Prime is after beating a bad TCU team, a rebuilding Nebraska team and a bad G5 team in Colorado State to start 3-0 were followed by excuses once Oregon, USC, Stanford on down games were played about how it’s the “greatest turnaround in CFB history” despite the overall staff dysfunction (including demoting the OC in Lewis midseason who was producing a good offense). Now it’s crickets.

Look at Nebraska in year 2 under Ruhle vs where Colorado is.

That Colorado team is worse along the OL (who he alone blasted last year) and subsequently processed OL, RB, DL, TE, WR’s etc back to the Portal.

That’s a 4-8, 5-7 team with ALL his own players and coaches. Writing is on the wall. Once the kids and Hunter go to the NFL, he’s gone.

It’s amazing how the handles in this thread saying how “great” Prime is after beating a bad TCU team, a rebuilding Nebraska team and a bad G5 team in Colorado State to start 3-0 were followed by excuses once Oregon, USC, Stanford on down games were played about how it’s the “greatest turnaround in CFB history” despite the overall staff dysfunction (including demoting the OC in Lewis midseason who was producing a good offense). Now it’s crickets.

Look at Nebraska in year 2 under Ruhle vs where Colorado is.

That Colorado team is worse along the OL (who he alone blasted last year) and subsequently processed OL, RB, DL, TE, WR’s etc back to the Portal.

That’s a 4-8, 5-7 team with ALL his own players and coaches. Writing is on the wall. Once the kids and Hunter go to the NFL, he’s gone.
At this rate, Travis Hunter will be the only one in the NFL. Deion still with the same character flaws.

At this rate, Travis Hunter will be the only one in the NFL. Deion still with the same character flaws.

I think Hunter is a late first round pick or early second round, but I wonder if he realizes his blind loyalty to Deion Sanders has probably cost him 10 slots in the draft. If he were playing at Tennessee or UGAg or Ohio State, he'd could be top 10, maybe top 5. He's playing for a öööö show coach.

Congratulations to Nebraska on winning the Superb Owl

FB_IMG_1725813163014.jpg

Back