Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

Congratulations to Nebraska on winning the Superb Owl
iu

I think Hunter is a late first round pick or early second round, but I wonder if he realizes his blind loyalty to Deion Sanders has probably cost him 10 slots in the draft. If he were playing at Tennessee or UGAg or Ohio State, he'd could be top 10, maybe top 5. He's playing for a öööö show coach.
Hunter was an FSU commit before going to JSU. He along with the other former 5* Bolden who flipped to uga are 2 massive misses by Norvell.

I posted this on another thread, but I need to post it here, too. I figured that Deion would attract croots, sell tickets, and generate excitement. I just didn't realize what a ööööty coach he is.

I was wrong.
Damn, admitting that you were wrong in front of a pack of deranged, wild dogs ready to rip any sign of weakness to shreds. Bold strategy.

Damn, admitting that you were wrong in front of a pack of deranged, wild dogs ready to rip any sign of weakness to shreds. Bold strategy.
It's easier to admit you're wrong when it's totally ööööing obvious to anyone with two eyes.

Besides, I've been married for 28 years. I've had more practice admitting I'm wrong than I've had using deodorant. I only use deodorant once a day.

My main points have been that the evidence last season did not suggest he’s a horrible coach. It seemed like everything was always so extreme with him and their team. The off-season was very damaging for him and the program. I wanted him at GT to generate excitement, but the main concern was always the whirlwind of media and outside attention for the program. I’m much happier staying somewhat out of the limelight until the players and program is mature enough to handle it.

I certainly think Matt Rhule is a better coach than Deion. That was apparent on Saturday.

I posted this on another thread, but I need to post it here, too. I figured that Deion would attract croots, sell tickets, and generate excitement. I just didn't realize what a ööööty coach he is.

I was wrong.
This is an important step, Good for you man

I was wrong.

Same here.

I would add he is sounding a lot like you-know-who at press conferences, scolding reporters for being "negative".

The CBS affiliate should simply shift focus to Colorado State and give Colorado secondary coverage (if they haven't already). It won't be that hard if Colorado has another dumpster fire season.
If?
They were well on their way to making that if a reality.

Sad thing is, the new version of Civil War (OSU-Oregon) and Apple Cup (Wazzou-UW) are also this weekend (bigger rivalries with a lot more fuel now). While OSU-OU is 3:30 Fox, Wazzou-UW is on Peacock at 3:30.

Like last year, the Colorado games getting a prime time slot will go away.

Night schedule this week is bad. Real bad.

IU-UCLA, UCF-TCU, Vandy-Georgia State, UVA-Maryland is about all you got.

I'm sure we would have all loved this if he had been hired here...
Stingtalk should tag everyone who was a Deon fanboi during our last search.

Let them be reminded of their stupidity forever like tattooing the swastika in Inglorious Bastards.

Back