Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

LSU and the mutts will shred Ole Piss. T

It's not my fault you have difficulty with reading comp. Lemme break this down slower for you:

I don't think 'Bama & A&M are that good.
But will still beat Ole Miss
The SEC East is hot garbage though uga isn't.
Follow along here....similarly, LSU is good but the SEC West as a whole isn't.

Ole Piss isn't a bad team. They're just not as good as you think they are.

And I'm impressed with what Deion has done with a train wreck situation in CO. I know you think our 2 losses are great moral victories but they're just bad losses.

PS: Louisville isn't a great team either. We should've won.
PPS: WE aren't that good so the fact that we should've beat L'ville & only trailed mighty Ole Missby 7 in the 4th isn't saying much about either of those 2 teams, contrary to your worship of them.
I looked up “idiotic fanboy” in the dictionary and saw a picture of you.

We're at least 20 plays from being 1-2.
My point wasn't to draw a comparison with us. I'm saying that Deion having success wasn't a foregone conclusion. With just a little less luck–two plays–he has a 1-2 record and isn't even the best team in Colorado. If that happened would there still be the hype? If he had come here and started 1-2 would there still have been the hype?

I thought this was the Coach Prime is genius thread not the typical SEC suck off conversations. Where did hell are all the 50 mods on here to keep threads on topic?

Will be interesting to see the Buffs against Oregon and USC without Travis Hunter.
If they beat one or both, then I will conclude that Deion is doing something special in Boulder. Squeaking by lightweights does not make a team special. Sure, losing to them is far worse, which is what TFG did for 3 years. So, beating them is what you're supposed to do, and it's a good thing.

Winning @TCU by 3 is a good win, but not a program redefining one. Beating that sad sack Nebraska team means -0-. Beating a thoroughly middling G5 Colorado State at home by 3 in 2 OT is a step back. The Buffs waxed CSU the last time they played them, in 2019, by the score of 52-31. Let's see what they do when they play two certified big boy teams.

And you’re a whiny toddler.
My point wasn't to draw a comparison with us. I'm saying that Deion having success wasn't a foregone conclusion. With just a little less luck–two plays–he has a 1-2 record and isn't even the best team in Colorado. If that happened would there still be the hype? If he had come here and started 1-2 would there still have been the hype?

Of course not. There are no foregone conclusions - look where Bama was ranked before their exposure.

I didn’t expect the response (backlash) to Deion to be opponent players head hunting his players.

Back