Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

1A1833F0-20BF-4A86-BFEB-93BA21A794A7.jpeg

LSU and the mutts will shred Ole Piss. T

It's not my fault you have difficulty with reading comp. Lemme break this down slower for you:

I don't think 'Bama & A&M are that good.
But will still beat Ole Miss
The SEC East is hot garbage though uga isn't.
Follow along here....similarly, LSU is good but the SEC West as a whole isn't.

Ole Piss isn't a bad team. They're just not as good as you think they are.
When 'Bama loses 3 games, will you still worship them?

Is USF a mighty powerhouse in your book?

'Bama won't finish 10-2 and likely don't beat Ole Piss. Or is a team on its 3rd QB in its first 4 games (not injury-related) just the model of a great team?
You can’t even keep your own stupidity in line. One post you say Bama will beat Ole Miss, 2 posts later you say they “likely don’t beat Ole Miss” after I called out your nonsense the first time. So which one is it?

Based on your logic Bama, TAMU, Ole Miss aren’t very good, yet none of them will finish with 9+ wins because they play one another. And to make it even better based on your logic playing one another means they get a W and L.

So which one is it? Will Ole Miss beat Bama this weekend? And if Bama beats Ole Miss, outside of LSU who will possibly beat them? I mean, it can’t be TAMU (because according to you they suck), so that leaves a mediocre Tennessee team.

Oh yeah. And yet again you still won’t comment on the upcoming schedule and predicting wins for national powerhouse Colorado. Shocker.

There is so much cope in this thread it's sick. The guy has won, in his conference, and as a power 5 team, triple the games of last year and will continue to win more.

Anyone who thinks the buffs are going undefeated or even winning the conference is an absolute idiot. That is not what defines how well Deion is coaching in year 1 of his tenure. The hire and the hype, and the capital generated by the hire is already a success even if they completely lose out from here, but they won't.

Some of you otherwise smart individuals keep drawing comparisons to the most random and perpendicular topics to try and justify why it would have not been a good hire at Tech. The hype machine would have been 100x what it is now if he showed up in Atlanta, generating even more revenue/benefit etc. Sidewalk fans or fair weather fans or whatever you want to call them.......ALL CREATE CASH.

We really screwed up not making the hire if there was even a snowballs chance in hell he would have considered it. Arguing his style or his confidence or whatever you believe his values are holds absolutely no water in this conversation and anyone who brings it up obviously can't be objective enough to see what is currently creating success in college football right now, which is money.

Now if you don't like the fact that money is running everything right now, get on the train, I'm the conductor. Hate it or not he would have solved that problem for us, at least in the immediate state of things. Deion would have done nothing but help the school, but instead he'll have to just help Colorado while the dissenters fumble around making up nonsensical arguments.

Wah, UGA has won two Nattys in a row.
Wah, TCU sucks, Ole Miss and Louisville are legit.
Wah, Buffs are lucky they aren't 1-2.

Y'all are a bunch of wah wah man babies. Man up and grow a sack.

Since some of you want to compare CU to GT so bad...
You want to know what would have been more hype in Atlanta, home of the Jackets, than another UGA run for another Natty? What would have brought $$$ to the perpetually cash strapped GT athletic department?

The dude walking a football field in Boulder and I'm not talking about Ralphie.

What did the CU AD say? Either be relevant or be irrelevant.

There is so much cope in this thread it's sick. The guy has won, in his conference, and as a power 5 team, triple the games of last year and will continue to win more.

Anyone who thinks the buffs are going undefeated or even winning the conference is an absolute idiot. That is not what defines how well Deion is coaching in year 1 of his tenure. The hire and the hype, and the capital generated by the hire is already a success even if they completely lose out from here, but they won't.

Some of you otherwise smart individuals keep drawing comparisons to the most random and perpendicular topics to try and justify why it would have not been a good hire at Tech. The hype machine would have been 100x what it is now if he showed up in Atlanta, generating even more revenue/benefit etc. Sidewalk fans or fair weather fans or whatever you want to call them.......ALL CREATE CASH.

We really screwed up not making the hire if there was even a snowballs chance in hell he would have considered it. Arguing his style or his confidence or whatever you believe his values are holds absolutely no water in this conversation and anyone who brings it up obviously can't be objective enough to see what is currently creating success in college football right now, which is money.

Now if you don't like the fact that money is running everything right now, get on the train, I'm the conductor. Hate it or not he would have solved that problem for us, at least in the immediate state of things. Deion would have done nothing but help the school, but instead he'll have to just help Colorado while the dissenters fumble around making up nonsensical arguments.
Make this simple and to the point for you.

1. Deion had absolutely ZERO interest in GT. That was well documented by “insiders” on any of the sites, radio, etc you may pick from. He had interest in Auburn, and was waiting on rumored interest by Norvell to possibly leave FSU.
2. GT from all reports had ZERO interest in Deion. There was many reasons why, $$$ being one of them. Have you paid any attention to the last 2 HC searches? GT is missing a glaring asset. GT wasn’t willing to take the risk after the last debacle even if the $$$ was there.
3. GT the school would not have allowed even half the turnover Deion made at Colorado.

Positives of Deion (whether short term or not) have been highlighted 1,000x by everyone at this point.

1. National Media exposure.
2. Overall local buzz.
3. Sold out games.
4. Influx of $$$.

At this time last year I was all for the risk of hiring Deion. The way the Portal was handled wasn’t just negative talk online and on XM Radio, it also irritated a LOT of HS coaches Colorado recruits from in California, etc. GT is already in a tough spot recruiting Georgia against surrounding ACC, SEC teams. Not sure this would have turned out well 2 years from now when Deion left for another P5 or NFL job.

But you need to temper if GT would be any better with Deion as HC. Financially yes. On the field is all speculation. 2/3 teams GT has played to date look to be better than TCU. CSU is a very bad team. Nebraska remains a train wreck.

You can’t even keep your own stupidity in line. One post you say Bama will beat Ole Miss, 2 posts later you say they “likely don’t beat Ole Miss” after I called out your nonsense the first time. So which one is it?

Based on your logic Bama, TAMU, Ole Miss aren’t very good, yet none of them will finish with 9+ wins because they play one another. And to make it even better based on your logic playing one another means they get a W and L.

So which one is it? Will Ole Miss beat Bama this weekend? And if Bama beats Ole Miss, outside of LSU who will possibly beat them? I mean, it can’t be TAMU (because according to you they suck), so that leaves a mediocre Tennessee team.

Oh yeah. And yet again you still won’t comment on the upcoming schedule and predicting wins for national powerhouse Colorado. Shocker.

I've not crowned CO anything, as I've stated repeatedly. Just complimenting a 3-0 start while you continue to wallow in the myth that Ole Piss & Louisville are national powerhouses.

Ole Miss should beat a weak Bama team, which will lose at least 2 more games ( LSU and some other SEC team). Your low standards aren't theirs: no Tide fan will be happy with 9-3.
Regardless of how much you venerate mighty USF, they exposed 'Bama last weekend & I believe Ole P will win. They'll (Ole miss) then lose to LSU & uga & probably 1 of Miss St, A&M, or Auburn.

We're not that good and were within 7 in the 4th. Better teams will finish them off where we couldn't.

CO will win 6-7 games. The Arizonas aren't great nor is Stanford & they'll probably upset someone else at home.
That'll be much better than how we end up and we're in a weaker conference, though I know you hold UNC in high regard. Deion’s done a bang-up job so far, regardless of what you think.

Hunter being OUT is a huge blow for them. Maybe gonna cost at least one loss. Losing one player shouldn't be such an impact-but-he is so important to both sides of the ball.

Make this simple and to the point for you.

1. Deion had absolutely ZERO interest in GT. That was well documented by “insiders” on any of the sites, radio, etc you may pick from. He had interest in Auburn, and was waiting on rumored interest by Norvell to possibly leave FSU.
2. GT from all reports had ZERO interest in Deion. There was many reasons why, $$$ being one of them. Have you paid any attention to the last 2 HC searches? GT is missing a glaring asset. GT wasn’t willing to take the risk after the last debacle even if the $$$ was there.
3. GT the school would not have allowed even half the turnover Deion made at Colorado.

Positives of Deion (whether short term or not) have been highlighted 1,000x by everyone at this point.

1. National Media exposure.
2. Overall local buzz.
3. Sold out games.
4. Influx of $$$.

At this time last year I was all for the risk of hiring Deion. The way the Portal was handled wasn’t just negative talk online and on XM Radio, it also irritated a LOT of HS coaches Colorado recruits from in California, etc. GT is already in a tough spot recruiting Georgia against surrounding ACC, SEC teams. Not sure this would have turned out well 2 years from now when Deion left for another P5 or NFL job.

But you need to temper if GT would be any better with Deion as HC. Financially yes. On the field is all speculation. 2/3 teams GT has played to date look to be better than TCU. CSU is a very bad team. Nebraska remains a train wreck.

1. There is no evidence to support that deion wouldn't have come to Tech, NONE! He always said that if he went anywhere his son would be coming with him and everyone assumed that meant QB1. Link to your "insiders". Are these the same insiders that continue to make poor decisions both personnel and otherwise? My guess is yes if they exist.

2. If you are right it just proves my point. We missed the boat on this one and it was a poor decision. No matter the initial investment it would have paid off handsomely.

3. We have already been over this. Time to get with the real world and state of cfb we are living in. If the school isn't willing to change, they aren't willing to be competitive. If they aren't willing to be competitive, shut down the program and focus assets elsewhere.

That is simple and to the point.

Standing at midfield pregame running that mouth and berating your opponent leads to getting blowed up. Talk öööö, get hit.

And it was less of a hit than the Guyton block we celebrate

you don't say

Only because the SEC West is hot garbage outside of LSU. Ole Miss is like Louisville - getting elevated by our fans into world-beaters when they're actually a team we should've/could've beaten. Ole Miss in the latter category.

Our fans aren’t selecting the top 25. Ole miss has an O, Bama has a D, and LSU is good at both but not elite at either. Those 3 teams are about the same.

Back