2000 - Washington R*******
2004-05 Baltimore Ravens

Deion's Coaching Resume:
2012-13 - Prime, TX (HC)
2015-16 - Triple A, TX (HC)
2017-20 - Trinity Christian, TX (OC)
2020-22 - Jackson State (HC)
2023 - Colorado (HC)

Likes to hop around. It will be interesting to see what he does at CO.

Apparently Colorado v Colorado State is the highest streamed game in cfb history. Man, I'm glad we don't have a coach like Prime bringing new fans to the GT fanbase. They wouldn't even know the right shade of gold to argue about.
Dude, we know you love Deion. You have the worst man crush in history to where you can't even make a post without demonstrating he's the apple of your eye. We get it

Dude, we know you love Deion. You have the worst man crush in history to where you can't even make a post without demonstrating he's the apple of your eye. We get it
Now do Geoff Collins

Let him lose 2-3 games and see how many folks are streaming his games. That number is the result of the intense hype surrounding him right now. It will die down.

Let him lose 2-3 games and see how many folks are streaming his games. That number is the result of the intense hype surrounding him right now. It will die down.
I think it’s also because the games his team is involved in have been genuinely exciting. This next one might not be.

JJacket supports the coach of the GT Yellow Jackets. Deion is not that coach. For a time Geoff Collins was.
This exactly. I support Coach Key. I want him to win every game. I want Alabama, Texas, and every NFL team to pursue him as a head coach because he turns GT into a juggernaut. After Key leaves GT, and I hope he never has to, I will support the next man up.

I give not a öööö about Deion, Kirby, Nick, Dabo, or any other head coach.

Deion's suv had its windows smashed in his first week on the job at JSU. Jackson's crime, crumbling roads, and unsafe tap water make it the kind of place people look to escape. My daughter spent four years there and I'm glad she's moved on. Instead of shooting the messenger, JSU's basketball coach should direct her anger at the people running her city.

Apparently Colorado v Colorado State is the highest streamed game in cfb history. Man, I'm glad we don't have a coach like Prime bringing new fans to the GT fanbase. They wouldn't even know the right shade of gold to argue about.
You’re not really this naive are you? The new found TV viewership for Colorado has nothing to do with being Colorado fans. They are interested in the story / fans of Deion. And once Deion moves on, those “new fans” you‘re talking about, won’t be watching Colorado anymore.

1. There is no evidence to support that deion wouldn't have come to Tech, NONE! He always said that if he went anywhere his son would be coming with him and everyone assumed that meant QB1. Link to your "insiders". Are these the same insiders that continue to make poor decisions both personnel and otherwise? My guess is yes if they exist.

2. If you are right it just proves my point. We missed the boat on this one and it was a poor decision. No matter the initial investment it would have paid off handsomely.

3. We have already been over this. Time to get with the real world and state of cfb we are living in. If the school isn't willing to change, they aren't willing to be competitive. If they aren't willing to be competitive, shut down the program and focus assets elsewhere.

That is simple and to the point.
#1 Evidence of the lack of interest by Deion as it related to the GT job was out there. Pick any of the sites (On3, 247, Rivals, etc), XM Radio etc, pay $10 a month and read / listen for yourself. I’ll make it crystal clear for you. Last November on Full Ride Wes Durham was asked about Deion and GT. He flat out said, GT had no interest for all the reasons that have been stated time after time. Including Deion didn’t want to deal with academics.

#2 Money has been an issue for the last 2 coaching searches, that’s no secret. The GTAA is broke. And that was even with CPJ giving GT an out by retIrving. So even if J-Batt was interested in GT, GT didn’t have the $$$ to cover his costs + staff.

#3 GT is and will always remain their own worst enemy. I mean they care about the academic prestige first and foremost. There is nothing wrong with that. But when the NCAA finally is removed and the APR component is no longer in place, the only hurdle that will remain in NIL. Can GT compete with others around them?

Back