Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

I commented on a FB post from a FB friend of mine weeks ago about Deion. Pretty mild FB post, since I am pretty benign there. He answered to keep that öööö on my own page and stay off his. He is the ultimate Deion fanboi now. Geared up with Colorado "I ain't hard to find" hoodies, shirts, hats....
I bet there something we can deduce about him from this post.

Might as well just play flag football at this point. It was a shoulder pad tackle and absolutely clean in the NFL. The helmet hit second after the pads and he didnt lead with it. Almost every tackle has a helmet hit in it. Thats why it’s a contact sport. Perfect hit that every secondary coach in the nation teaches their CBs. And if anyone thinks otherwise they obviously have never played the sport.

Nothing wrong with celebrating when you make a nice play on D. Offensive lineman can hoist a running back up in the air to celebrate a touchdown, but its “excessive celebration” to flex your muscles after a tackle? Soft.
The replay officials reviewed every angle and disagree with you.

I did. It was confirmed as targeting by the replay officials but its still a bad call. Sanders didnt lead with his helmet nor was the TE defenseless (wasnt blindside). Yes, Sanders makes contact with the facemask first but only after the TE folded. By this logic, everytime a RB runs between the tackles it should be targeting.

Regardless of his ejection, still a good hard football play and would win an appeal in the NFL.
Bad call “confirmed”, not the play stands, great point.

Yep. This could be a beautiful disaster. Maybe Deion got himself hired to destroy Colorado for the evil perpetuated in 1990

May have to start watching their games and listening for the center calling out the blocking scheme. When you hear "Ole! Ole!", look out Shedeur.

Back