Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

Some of you are morons. This was always the likely result, to win 5 or 6 this year, 8 or 9 next year when they have another reload in the portal. They won 1 last year.

At Jackson state they were just above .500 the first year, then went 11-2, 12-1.

Moving the goalposts, are we? Damn after 1 win he was on the cover of every magazine and on 60 Minutes for god‘s sake. Go back and look at all the posts here.

Y’all Deion lovers have lost your swagger.

Sure. I don’t think he will go undefeated in Colorado. But will have them as 8-9 win team next year. Which is great for the Buffs, one of the worst fBS programs the last 30 years.
The problem is he looks like a clown now. You can’t keep doing what he’s doing without getting the side eye from some players

Some of you are morons. This was always the likely result, to win 5 or 6 this year, 8 or 9 next year when they have another reload in the portal. They won 1 last year.

At Jackson state they were just above .500 the first year, then went 11-2, 12-1.
They won 5 several years ago. The one win season was last year. All he has done is taken them back a few years to being a 5-6 win team. There is no extrapolation to 11 or 12 wins at Colorado.

Bill Lewis still owns the greatest season in East Carolina history. He was a great hire, correct?

They probably win if he didn't demote the OC.
Did Deion offer any kind of explanation for this? I thought the OC Sean Lewis was the best hire Deion made. Their offense was the best part of the team.

Demoting him mid-season without any apparent good reasoning is a bad, bad, bad look. And a bad, bad, bad sign.

Starting to see some smoke come out of Smolder....er I mean Boulder.

Did Deion offer any kind of explanation for this? I thought the OC Sean Lewis was the best hire Deion made. Their offense was the best part of the team.

Demoting him mid-season without any apparent good reasoning is a bad, bad, bad look. And a bad, bad, bad sign.
It was, but Sanders Jr was getting obliterated by poor line play and an offensive strategy that lots of people think was more intended to highlight Sanders Jr than anything else. So someone had to get blamed for that.

Moving the goalposts, are we? Damn after 1 win he was on the cover of every magazine and on 60 Minutes for god‘s sake. Go back and look at all the posts here.

Y’all Deion lovers have lost your swagger.
I’m not moving any of my goalposts. I never thought he’dwin a Natty. Don’t really care to read through what any other tards said.

I think the results this year are fine. With all the changes it is still a good job. Likely should have won at least 1 more.

But fine doesn’t explain the hype and fanboys.

Next year is when the rubber means the road and Deion will be judge as a coach.

It was, but Sanders Jr was getting obliterated by poor line play and an offensive strategy that lots of people think was more intended to highlight Sanders Jr than anything else. So someone had to get blamed for that.
See, this is but one of the glaring character issues that should have been apparent to any of the Deion HC fan boys. He is going to throw everyone and anyone under the bus to protect his own image, brand and sons.

To be perfectly honest, Colorado exceeded my expectations on the field this season. If they lose out, it is still much better than I thought they would do.

But you are now seeing what I thought would come up sooner or later. The narcissist burning those around him.

It won't stop with his staff and players. He will burn the whole place down if this thing goes down clown style.

A smoldering pile of rubble.

Let them have their circle jerk.

Although demoting the OC seems a little odd.

Colorado has been scouted. Defenses have adjusted. They are surprising nobody now. Deion wants Shedeur to win the game with his passing. Teams have prepped. The problem is Deion.
This can’t be true. I have it on good authority that if we had hired Deion we’d be undefeated.

Poor line play because every team has scouted Colorado and knows that almost every single play is designed for his son to throw the ball. Pin back your ears and go get him.

It is absolutely Deion's fault the offense is sputtering. He is the one requiring an offense designed to get his son a high NFL draft status.

Poor line play because every team has scouted Colorado and knows that almost every single play is designed for his son to throw the ball. Pin back your ears and go get him.

It is absolutely Deion's fault the offense is sputtering. He is the one requiring an offense designed to get his son a high NFL draft status.
Then that kid needs to sit out the rest of the way and enter the NFL draft pronto because this öööö is going sideways fast and he will not be any better in draft status than he is today.

Thank the football gods Tech didn't hire this clown. One was enough.

Then that kid needs to sit out the rest of the way and enter the NFL draft pronto because this öööö is going sideways fast and he will not be any better in draft status than he is today.

Thank the football gods Tech didn't hire this clown. One was enough.
Deion doesn't know that. Changing out the OC was likely done to free Shedeur up for a big game. Throwing the ball, deep in your own territory, before half was going to be genius - if it worked.

Changing of coordinators midseason isnt uncommon. We domoted our coordinator midseason.

Coach Prime hasn’t had a full recruting cycle yet. Lol. Even if they lose out this season has been a monster success for Colorado. They won 1 game last season. Look at all the $$$ they have brought in.

How much media coverage has Tech recieved this season? Every other post on ESPN is a 4 win Deion program. What other 4 win schools is getting national media coverage?

Colorado hasnt lost their “swagger”. Every game is a sell out. The stadium is packed. We have a HOMECOMING nationally televised night game against a top 20 opponent and the entire upper is empty.

Colorado’s 4 wins are looking thin at this point in the season. They were still in fact wins so that counts for something.

TCU 4-5
Az St 2-7
Jeff Simmz Nebraska 5-4
Colorado St 3-6

4 of their 5 losses have been against top 20 programs (only outlier an OT loss to ACC opponent Stanford)

Back