Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

Changing of coordinators midseason isnt uncommon. We domoted our coordinator midseason.

Coach Prime hasn’t had a full recruting cycle yet. Lol. Even if they lose out this season has been a monster success for Colorado. They won 1 game last season. Look at all the $$$ they have brought in.

How much media coverage has Tech recieved this season? Every other post on ESPN is a 4 win Deion program. What other 4 win schools is getting national media coverage?

Colorado hasnt lost their “swagger”. Every game is a sell out. The stadium is packed. We have a HOMECOMING nationally televised night game against a top 20 opponent and the entire upper is empty.
We demoted our historically awful DC.

Deion demoted his historically good OC.

The problem is he looks like a clown now. You can’t keep doing what he’s doing without getting the side eye from some players
Changing of coordinators midseason isnt uncommon. We domoted our coordinator midseason.

Coach Prime hasn’t had a full recruting cycle yet. Lol. Even if they lose out this season has been a monster success for Colorado. They won 1 game last season. Look at all the $$$ they have brought in.

How much media coverage has Tech recieved this season? Every other post on ESPN is a 4 win Deion program. What other 4 win schools is getting national media coverage?

Colorado hasnt lost their “swagger”. Every game is a sell out. The stadium is packed. We have a HOMECOMING nationally televised night game against a top 20 opponent and the entire upper is empty.
this guy has Alfac insurance and his diet consists only of KFC hot wings...

Colorado’s 4 wins are looking thin at this point in the season. They were still in fact wins so that counts for something.

TCU 4-5
Az St 2-7
Jeff Simmz Nebraska 5-4
Colorado St 3-6

Everyone in this thread would gladly trade the Clown's first year for Deion's first year..

Everyone in this thread would gladly trade the Clown's first year for Deion's first year..
Absolutely, I don't think anyone is arguing that. It's choosing CBK over Dieon. Id imagine if jiffy brought in the same type of players and assistants he'd have more than his tree wins as well.

I think it'll take another season or two to resolve this debate

Going to depend on how well the teams recruit and leverage what success they had this season

But I guess even then you could say "If Deion had come to Tech, he would've had more success than at Colorado"

Sure. I don’t think he will go undefeated in Colorado. But will have them as 8-9 win team next year. Which is great for the Buffs, one of the worst fBS programs the last 30 years.
Where are the 8-9 wins next year? It’s comical how some people spout BS without looking at the schedule.

The Colorado fans will be forgiving in year 1. I don’t think they’ll be favored again, they have also played a pretty tough schedule given the state of the PAC XII this season. The Buffs may fit right in in the new look Big XII.

Absolutely, I don't think anyone is arguing that. It's choosing CBK over Dieon. Id imagine if jiffy brought in the same type of players and assistants he'd have more than his tree wins as well.
No people are actually saying Deion is Geoff Collins.

Fanbois gonna fanboi.

CSB. Sounds like you are a super Deion Fanboi and are ready with excuses for his ööööty coaching.

He sucks as a coach.

Colorado sucks.

I suspect the ousted OC had conflicting priorities from Dion. He'll be better off somewhere else next season.
Probably. Deion’s priority is to get a good draft position for his son. The OC probably wanted to win games.

How many rushing yards did CU have yesterday?

Where are the 8-9 wins next year? It’s comical how some people spout BS without looking at the schedule.

They will have to turnover half the roster again for better players all while not losing any of the good ones they have now to win 8-9 next year . All while dealing with coaching changes internally. He's already running off his best assistant coach with Sean Lewis. If I'm Coach Kelly I'm putting out feelers. If I'm any other coach on that staff I'm putting out feelers.

Deion has made it obvious. No job is safe. No scholarship is safe.

I think the odds are much higher they are a worse team next year than this year.

Probably. Deion’s priority is to get a good draft position for his son. The OC probably wanted to win games.

How many rushing yards did CU have yesterday?

But....but....he's only had one recruiting cycle and he has been very popular with the media.

Back