Catchall Deion Sanders Thread

This is literally what Deion looked like all last night. They claimed he was sick. It was BS, unless he got sicker with every WSU TD.

Shedeur might have avoided injury and been better off just playing on some good team instead of a weak team with poor OL protection

This is literally what Deion looked like all last night. They claimed he was sick. It was BS, unless he got sicker with every WSU TD.

The look of a destroyed ego

It was a hell of a 3 weeks at the start of the season though, wasn't it?
That's certainly the impression I got from the TV. Weird and confusing for me, usually everything I hear on TV is verifiable unfiltered truth.

Shedeur might have avoided injury and been better off just playing on some good team instead of a weak team with poor OL protection

The look of a destroyed ego
Yep and Travis Hunter aint "Chillin' at his crib with the Heisman."

He definitely looked ill, with coughing and complaining of a throbbing headache and he looks like hell.

I give him a lot of credit for owning what happened on the field.

This thread is definitely one for the archives. The insanely ööööty takes to start the season are epic and I hope those posters feel bad
I do regret my takes. I went from thinking he'd be a disaster to falling for the hype to now thinking I was right in the first place.

It just doesn't seem feasible to "flip" a football team in a single season. It takes years to build a program.

Colorado might end up better off (in terms of finances, renown) for having hired him though. Time will tell...

If players are allowed to transfer for free due to coaching changes, could Deion go to yet another school and again bring the players he wants with him?

If players are allowed to transfer for free due to coaching changes, could Deion go to yet another school and again bring the players he wants with him?
The way I understand the rules, yes.

They could call it The Neon Deion Traveling Dingleberries Circus.

No - not if it's their second transfer.

Deion needs to go to a bowl in the first year or the magic will be undone. I think he makes it and Colorado ends happy with the hire.

BW78 found this one. I still think the first sentence is true, the second was wishful thinking. Shedeur and Hunter need to go pro now while the spotlight is still there and they haven't gotten any serious injuries. If they do that, Colorado and Coach Prime will continue to implode.

Stingtalkers may be prematurely celebrating Deion and Colorado's demise. Let's take a look 3-4 years down the road. If the Buffs are still struggling, then I might admit Deion may not have been the best option for GT hire. I do like Key though just to be clear.

Back