Catchall FSU Gone/Snubbed/White Knighting Thread

Their fans suck ass. Their school sucks. University of Alabama is better in every measurable way.

The Big10 is not coming to their rescue. We have a better chance of making it into the Big10 than those mouth breathers. So they’re stuck waiting on an SEC invite which would make them a middle of the road team in the conference.

Get ööööed FSU. Enjoy the orange bowl!

Wtf. #3 ACC undefeated champ beats # 10. SEC#8 champ beats undefeated number #1. Tuff call. I hate them both but less than UGA. Bama had better schedule. P-5 CFP with four slots. I thought this was college football.

BTW Boo Corrigan is solid fella and pretty cool. You guys are dopes.

I've had bowel movements with more integrity than Boo has shown in the last week.

I've had bowel movements with more integrity than Boo has shown in the last week.
sinatra-snl.gif

Their fans suck ass. Their school sucks. University of Alabama is better in every measurable way.

The Big10 is not coming to their rescue. We have a better chance of making it into the Big10 than those mouth breathers. So they’re stuck waiting on an SEC invite which would make them a middle of the road team in the conference.

You must love the league members losing more money and the conference being further minimized…great thinking!

Man, y’all actually acting as if a bowl game matters? FSU and UGA will both be without many players. Bowl games are worthless. Sure, I’m going to Tampa but I’m not going believing we could make some sort of chest puffing statement about being 7-6 vs. 6-7. No one cares because our team will be totally different next year due to the portal. Heck, we don’t even know who will be on the team in Tampa or what coaches will still be on staff.
Every time Georgia Tech takes the field it matters to me. Is it life or death? No, but it does matter to me whether they win and when they do it makes me happy.

If they do it F$U they'll do it to us if we're ever in that situation

Next wrinkle:

Get a recently declared portal qb, 3 weeks to suit them up, play them in the ob

In this new world of no rules, why not ??

The conference isn’t being minimized. This iteration of the playoffs is already being blown up. FSU is just collateral damage and it’s hilarious.

You don't think picking two one loss conference champions over an undefeated ACC champion followed by a bunch of popular furor over how college football powers only care about the SEC and Big X (the P2) is minimizing the ACC?

You obviously don’t claim Tech’s second ACC title.
Tech can A) actually point to the UPI poll and B) point to the tons of stupid bullshit that enabled Colorado to finish the AP #1 that season. Five downs. Phantom clipping calls. An actual loss that the AP just ignored.

UCF was given it by the Colley Matrix. Which is a thing that still exists, I guess. FSU won't be given it by anybody other than the "Friends of FSU selection committee"

You don't think picking two one loss conference champions over an undefeated ACC champion followed by a bunch of popular furor over how college football powers only care about the SEC and Big X (the P2) is minimizing the ACC?
Next year FSU is in without question.

Had it been any team other than Bama, FSU was in this year. So it’s not SEC worship, it’s just a bigger fan base eating the dinner of a smaller fan base. ESPN thinks Bama will drive more eyeballs and revenue than FSU.

Next year FSU is in without question.

Had it been any team other than Bama, FSU was in this year. So it’s not SEC worship, it’s just a bigger fan base eating the dinner of a smaller fan base. ESPN thinks Bama will drive more eyeballs and revenue than FSU.

I feel like ESPN forcing the inclusion of an SEC team over an ACC team because they will drive more revenue and eyeballs is the epitome of minimizing the ACC.

And it is a good indication of how at large teams will be chosen in the new system.

I feel like ESPN forcing the inclusion of an SEC team over an ACC team because they will drive more revenue and eyeballs is the epitome of minimizing the ACC.

And it is a good indication of how at large teams will be chosen in the new system.
Had it been Miss State or Ole Miss, then yes it would have been pure SEC preference. But it’s really just acknowledgement that Bama is the biggest name in the sport regardless of conference.

Back