Catchall FSU Gone/Snubbed/White Knighting Thread

FSU owes the ACC $$$ and then they need to GTFO.

Elect me ACC commissioner and I will call the FSU president 4 times a day and ask for the $520 million.....first thing in the morning, lunch time, supper time, before I go to bed. "Give us our money, assholes, and you can GTFO"

This was a no win game for FSU from the day they got snubbed.
Lose and it justifies the decision to leave them out. Ignore that their entire elite defense opted out (rightfully so) from their 14th exhibition game.
Win and it’s because they were playing an unmotivated uga team.
My pregame score guess was 56-6 mongoloids.
Thwg.

Elect me ACC commissioner and I will call the FSU president 4 times a day and ask for the $520 million.....first thing in the morning, lunch time, supper time, before I go to bed. "Give us our money, assholes, and you can GTFO"
….fsu knows that…you would be bad

….fsu knows that…you would be bad
I would make small talk during the ACC meetings.
Chick Fil A, extruded?
Gay son, whore daughter?
1 PM deadlines under threat of lawsuit.
Send Rules to FSU to negotiate at a sorority

Also side note, uga played this game like it’s their Super Bowl. Don’t any dwag ever tell you they didn’t care about any games when they lose.

They certainly showed their third string had no business playing the entire game.
It was one of those games where a meteor strike would have been more favorable. I don’t give a öööö about fsu. I rooted for them until it got out of hand. Then I watched to see how bad it was gonna get. But I’m not gonna cry about them getting embarrassed on national tv.

It was one of those games where a meteor strike would have been more favorable. I don’t give a öööö about fsu. I rooted for them until it got out of hand. Then I watched to see how bad it was gonna get. But I’m not cry about them getting embarrassed on national tv.
I’ll certainly not shed any tears over their loss. I also won’t pretend this game proves they didn’t belong in the playoffs. This is not the same team that would have played in the playoffs. Not even close.

I’ll certainly not shed any tears over their loss. I also won’t pretend this game proves they didn’t belong in the playoffs. This is not the same team that would have played in the playoffs. Not even close.
öööö them regardless.

Don't forget to constantly send spam email too.

Back