Catchall FSU Gone/Snubbed/White Knighting Thread

Of course FSU quit. I don't think anyone is seriously arguing that FSU was all in on this bowl game except the ones arguing that FSU's 3rd string should have won the game. :crazy:

UGA beat us this bad in 2019, 2020, and 2021 when we were at full strength. I guess we should have pulled all our starters and beat them with the freshmen we had on scholarship because the clown had such a highly rated recruiting class.

Stop tripling and quadrupling down on stupid.
We had the worst coach in P5 football in 2019, 2020, and 2021. We played them a hell of a game, better than FSU's quit, with our third stringer in 2022 and with a bit of the ball bouncing our way, we could have upset them in 2023. Regardless of how stupid you are, can you recognize that the defense FSU put on the field for the gagger game was STILL higher rated athletes than what we put on the field on defense for the gagger game?

FSU has no excuse. They had talent on the field. They quit.

Of course FSU quit. I don't think anyone is seriously arguing that FSU was all in on this bowl game except the ones arguing that FSU's 3rd string should have won the game. :crazy:

UGA beat us this bad in 2019, 2020, and 2021 when we were at full strength. I guess we should have pulled all our starters and beat them with the freshmen we had on scholarship because the clown had such a highly rated recruiting class.

Stop tripling and quadrupling down on stupid.
Uga didn’t beat us in 2020.

Says the guy who thinks FSU's 3rd string should have beat UGA because they are on scholarship. That has got to be one of the dumbest arguments that has been used on here in a while.
I never said such a thing. Why are you making öööö up?

You’re being really dense for some strange reason arguing players leaving a team before the bowl game aren’t “opt outs”. No clue why.

But you’re enjoying slurping Kirby’s knob. So be you, I guess.

We had the worst coach in P5 football in 2019, 2020, and 2021. We played them a hell of a game, better than FSU's quit, with our third stringer in 2022 and with a bit of the ball bouncing our way, we could have upset them in 2023. Regardless of how stupid you are, can you recognize that the defense FSU put on the field for the gagger game was STILL higher rated athletes than what we put on the field on defense for the gagger game?

FSU has no excuse. They had talent on the field. They quit.

FSU quit before the game started. That what 20+ players opting out freaking means. How the 3 of you can be so dense is beyond comprehension. You guys think your making some sort of astute observation that FSU quit. The whole freaking point is that the Orange Bowl was a meaningless not worth watching game because at least one team wasn't even trying. Thinking the game should have been closer because "higher rated athletes" than GT were physically on the field, even though they were freshmen and sophomores... Are you guys really this dumb or are you just being a woman who can't admit your argument is dumb?

I never said such a thing. Why are you making öööö up?

You’re being really dense for some strange reason arguing players leaving a team before the bowl game aren’t “opt outs”. No clue why.

But you’re enjoying slurping Kirby’s knob. So be you, I guess.

BECAUSE THE PLAYERS DIDN'T LEAVE THE TEAM. How dense is your skull that a simple fact can't seep in?

Maybe UGAg won't count the games they played and lost in the early 1940's but will count the game they didn't play in 2020.
I honestly don’t know wtf y’all are arguing about. Seems like both sides are calling each other idiots about points the other side didn’t make. I just know we didn’t play uga in 2020.

FSU quit before the game started. That what 20+ players opting out freaking means. How the 3 of you can be so dense is beyond comprehension. You guys think your making some sort of astute observation that FSU quit. The whole freaking point is that the Orange Bowl was a meaningless not worth watching game because at least one team wasn't even trying. Thinking the game should have been closer because "higher rated athletes" than GT were physically on the field, even though they were freshmen and sophomores... Are you guys really this dumb or are you just being a woman who can't admit your argument is dumb?
And UGAg had 20+ out too.

Every ööööing game is meaningless, asshole, even the game on Elvis' birthday is meaningless.

And yes, those higher rated 330 lb DT's should have done better against UGAg. The 6'3", 240 lb LB should have done better against UGAg.

The game absolutely should have been closer than our 2021 blowout by UGAg, but it wasn't. Even Clown couldn't lose as bad as the elite football factory of FSU.

I honestly don’t know wtf y’all are arguing about. Seems like both sides are calling each other idiots about points the other side didn’t make. I just know we didn’t play uga in 2020.
I see who skipped the 2020 UGAg game now. I was there. We played them hard for the first quarter, had a lull, then Collins called a brilliant game to get us in a position to win. We missed a 67 yard FG as time expired and lost the game by 4.

IMG_4805.jpeg

BECAUSE THE PLAYERS DIDN'T LEAVE THE TEAM. How dense is your skull that a simple fact can't seep in?
Players transferring in December didn’t leave the team.

Read that out loud again and be embarrassed how ööööing idiotic you sound.

Proof, you ding dong.

Starting LB. Portal. At Kentucky now.

Wilson said he expected Dumas-Johnson to tune in to watch his now former teammates Saturday.

And UGAg had 20+ out too.

Every ööööing game is meaningless, asshole, even the game on Elvis' birthday is meaningless.

And yes, those higher rated 330 lb DT's should have done better against UGAg. The 6'3", 240 lb LB should have done better against UGAg.

The game absolutely should have been closer than our 2021 blowout by UGAg, but it wasn't. Even Clown couldn't lose as bad as the elite football factory of FSU.
:facepalm: :deadhorse: :drink1:

Players transferring in December didn’t leave the team.

Read that out loud again and be embarrassed how ööööing idiotic you sound.

Proof, you ding dong.

Starting LB. Portal. At Kentucky now.

True freshman CJ Allen, a top 50 overall national recruit in 2023, played 345 snaps, nine more than Dumas-Johnson.

Your starter got beat out by a true freshman. His leaving was a tremendous hit to the UGA defense. I stand corrected. :bowdown:

Back