CATCHALL GTFLETCH COLLEGE FOOTBALL NEWS THREAD

Jimbo Fisher takes a huge shot at the ACC, B12. His point is not wrong due to the Portal, NIL, but come on…..Glorified JUCO is a bit of a stretch.

“Here’s what’s happening, all of your mid-majors and a lot of your not-mid-majors, I’m going to say some of your ACC, Big 12, old Pac-12, some of those leagues, they’re becoming glorified junior colleges,” Fisher said. “And some of those teams used to battle for playoffs and have great teams. They took that three-star guy or that four-star guy you missed and they developed him into a heck of a player and he became a great player at their school.“

Jimbo Fisher takes a huge shot at the ACC, B12. His point is not wrong due to the Portal, NIL, but come on…..Glorified JUCO is a bit of a stretch.

“Here’s what’s happening, all of your mid-majors and a lot of your not-mid-majors, I’m going to say some of your ACC, Big 12, old Pac-12, some of those leagues, they’re becoming glorified junior colleges,” Fisher said. “And some of those teams used to battle for playoffs and have great teams. They took that three-star guy or that four-star guy you missed and they developed him into a heck of a player and he became a great player at their school.“

Jimbo Fisher can suck one

This seems fairly accurate to me. Ole Miss built their team by buying players from those schools. Tech has to prove themselves as not part of the mid level teams he is referencing.

As first announced back in February, Disney, Warner Bros. Discovery and Fox have teamed up to launch a single streaming app for their sports programming. On May 16th, the companies announced that the app will launch in the fall of 2024 – likely to correspond with the start of football season – and be called Venu (pronounced like venue) Sports.

As first announced back in February, Disney, Warner Bros. Discovery and Fox have teamed up to launch a single streaming app for their sports programming. On May 16th, the companies announced that the app will launch in the fall of 2024 – likely to correspond with the start of football season – and be called Venu (pronounced like venue) Sports.

Oh great

More apps

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR POST I ONLY RECOGNIZE A FEW LETTERS LIKE A, F, D, W, B, ETC. ALL OF THE OTHER CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF STRANGE GIBBERISH WTF?

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR POST I ONLY RECOGNIZE A FEW LETTERS LIKE A, F, D, W, B, ETC. ALL OF THE OTHER CHARACTERS LOOK LIKE SOME KIND OF STRANGE GIBBERISH WTF?

It is a secret code. Have you figured it out yet?

It is a secret code. Have you figured it out yet?

ive said it before. one day they will combine all these ööööing apps in to one app. you will pay a monthly price based on how many channels you want.

the app will be called Basic Cable.
Ahh, the good ol' Grand Unified App theory...

Back