Catchall Stadium Bitching Thread

Oh, and fix the game clock display on the big scoreboard. It should be 0:04 or :04, but not just 4 when there are 4 seconds to go in the quarter.

But at least we seem to have ditched the stylized numbers where the 5 was an upside down 2.

JRjr

The crowd size may have been understated. I also got frustrated with the ticket scanner and just walked through. GT seems to have a problem with Technology.

The crowd size may have been understated. I also got frustrated with the ticket scanner and just walked through. GT seems to have a problem with Technology.
Yes they do. The "loyalty" program didn't work for me and I really don't even know how it was supposed to work for me. The guy running the stand had no clue. He was a nice fella, and I am used to GT GameDay being a disorganized öööö up anyway. As long as those sitting in box seats weren't inconvenienced, I'm happy.

It would be nice to have my stinger seats installed on the proper seats. I will call and see about getting it fixed next week. I'm sure I will be told someone is being notified to get right on it and there is a 90% chance it will not be corrected. Par for the course, I have had probably 2-3 seasons where I showed up and they weren't installed at all, so they got it 75% correct, which passes a class

Yes they do. The "loyalty" program didn't work for me and I really don't even know how it was supposed to work for me. The guy running the stand had no clue. He was a nice fella, and I am used to GT GameDay being a disorganized öööö up anyway. As long as those sitting in box seats weren't inconvenienced, I'm happy.

It would be nice to have my stinger seats installed on the proper seats. I will call and see about getting it fixed next week. I'm sure I will be told someone is being notified to get right on it and there is a 90% chance it will not be corrected. Par for the course, I have had probably 2-3 seasons where I showed up and they weren't installed at all, so they got it 75% correct, which passes a class

Bring a screwdriver

I also think that the south endzone generally looks bad because the students would rather pack into the north endzone. The lower north looked like an oversold madhouse.

Gate 1 was fine, save the idiots who couldn’t figure out how to pull up their own tickets. Was through security and in my seat in about 5-10min.

Gate 1 was fine, save the idiots who couldn’t figure out how to pull up their own tickets. Was through security and in my seat in about 5-10min.

Gate 1 was fine as long as you didn’t piss off one of the recently hired homeless in the yellow shirts. Wife almost got trespassed for daring to cross an imaginary line.

One more thing, we generally like to head in the stadium early. We went to the Chick Fil A to overpay for a few meals. I order the sandwich and fries as does the wife. Despite having fries in cartons prepped and fries ready to be scooped into the cartons, we could not get fries. Some sort of charging issue or something. So no fries, despite fries being right there. I just cancelled my order. I remember a time when things like this would happen and you would be given the fries, since they are sitting getting cold anyway, but folks are different nowadays.

The good is the chicken fingers and fries, which I then went and bought, at the Tech Classics/grill are very good. Generous portion.

We always go in Gate 3 next to Tech Tower. Not usually a big line to get in, but we do like to get to seats early, grab a bite, watch warm ups

2024-Bobby-Dodd-Stadium-Operations-Map-02.09.24-FACILITIES.jpg

Back