CG3 Shade Thrown at Tech Students

People do not behave this way. I think it is fair to conclude that the so-called Collins era was, and continues to be, merely a case of mass hysteria. We are all to blame, though some of you are certainly more to blame than others. You know who you are.

He’s probably just reporting back to Kirby, “Mission accomplished .” Dude was ALWAYS a uga fan. It’s why he has those fond memories of being at Grant Field for those freshman Tech-uga games… cheering for uga.

Maybe he is actually trying to learn how to coach football.
1679480601825.gif

Special agent Collins on assignment to unleash his magic on Ugag football. We’re playing 4D checkers.
I never considered this. Maybe he feels guilty for all the money Tech gave him for the worst rebuild in college football history and his payback is to spread his taint at UGA.... Nah.

Im surprised that they let that tool anywhere near the football team. Seriously, why is this clown there?
Because Kirby wants to be the next Saban. Saban takes broken ass down coaches and makes them marketable again. Kirbs wants to be that guy.

You can almost hear him rasping, "so where's the juice crew? where do they practice?" and that staff flunky next to him going "I have no idea what you're talking about."
Blah blah blah
ELITE
CULTURE
ELITE
WORK ETHIC
ELITE
EXCEL IN EVERYTHING THEY DO
ELITE

That about cover it?

Back