CG3 Shade Thrown at Tech Students

Special agent Collins on assignment to unleash his magic on Ugag football. We’re playing 4D checkers.

You're assuming he's even going to be allowed to speak or ask questions while at practice.

"Fine, you can come, but you had better SHUT THE öööö UP" - Kirby, probably

You're assuming he's even going to be allowed to speak or ask questions while at practice.

"Fine, you can come, but you had better SHUT THE öööö UP" - Kirby, probably

Oh ye of little faith….do not underestimate his elite-high level power to screw things up.

I'd be surprised if the players aren't making jokes, comments etc, between each other. Especially those that played against us this year and the year(s) before will see the progress of him being off the sidelines and be able to have a good comparison between the clown show and an actual football team. I bet even those inbreds are aware enough to have zero respect for his dumb ass. Any normal human would never show up there out of sheer embarrassment, but the fact that he's up there shows what a narcissistic unaware loser he actually is. Pathetic.

"Why is the weight lifting equipment in the gym?!?"
No weights, no problem. Y'all remember I can bring the push-up program to the sidelines too.
3-22-2023 3-59-35 PM.png

Too bad Jalen Carter is no longer there to ask Clown, “Why y’all so unprepared?”

What I can't figure out is how/why the dwags would even allow this idiot on their sideline. I can only assume maybe Collins used some of his GTFO money to persuade some persons of influence in the recent legal issues impacting their program.

truly is a disgusting human. He basically got Gangbanged by every Schools Head Coache he coached against and now after he gets Terminated for being the absolute worst Head Coach in the Football programs 132 year history and NOW he wants to stop by do some “Consulting.” I hope the Mutts have a money down and Kirby borrows tight pants. As much as I can’t stand this A-hole Goff i think this makes more angrier at Stansbury for giving this evil person millions of dollars

He’s a hell of a salesman/con artist. That works for recruiting 17 year olds. Get him as far from football as possible and let him sell. UGA might be on to something.

I’m
He’s a hell of a salesman/con artist. That works for recruiting 17 year olds. Get him as far from football as possible and let him sell. UGA might be on to something.

time will tell and I may be wrong. I was definitely duped and he had me convinced when he showed up. He said all the right öööö. But talking Only gets you through an off season.I was off his band wagon pretty quickly and disgusted with him after two seasons. He has a large body of work at Tech. As much as he has tried to distance himself from Tech by deleting all references to his tenure at Tech and acting like only Temple happened on his Twitter, literally everyone else will know about his con job at Tech. F* that guy. Life evens everything out.

Back