CG3 Shade Thrown at Tech Students

He’s a hell of a salesman/con artist. That works for recruiting 17 year olds. Get him as far from football as possible and let him sell. UGA might be on to something.

I think Brent Key going 4-4 with two ranked road wins right after Geoff was fired, along with the guy who hired him, does a lot to damage his ability to sell.

An NFL great who graduated here leaving for the same job at Michigan State, then returning after Geoff was gone is another nail in the coffin.

Right now, Geoff is pretty exposed.

I’m

time will tell and I may be wrong. I was definitely duped and he had me convinced when he showed up. He said all the right öööö. But talking Only gets you through an off season.I was off his band wagon pretty quickly and disgusted with him after two seasons. He has a large body of work at Tech. As much as he has tried to distance himself from Tech by deleting all references to his tenure at Tech and acting like only Temple happened on his Twitter, literally everyone else will know about his con job at Tech. F* that guy. Life evens everything out.
"I was definitely duped and he had me convinced when he showed up."

Then maybe you should doubt your own judgment about every ööööing thing. He was an OBVIOUS CLOWN from day one.

"He said all the right öööö."

No. He Didn't. He said clown öööö. 24/7.

"I was definitely duped and he had me convinced when he showed up."

Then maybe you should doubt your own judgment about every ööööing thing. He was an OBVIOUS CLOWN from day one.

"He said all the right öööö."

No. He Didn't. He said clown öööö. 24/7.
Is everything going OK with you, 1982? You seem angry about literally everything.

I think Brent Key going 4-4 with two ranked road wins right after Geoff was fired, along with the guy who hired him, does a lot to damage his ability to sell.

An NFL great who graduated here leaving for the same job at Michigan State, then returning after Geoff was gone is another nail in the coffin.

Right now, Geoff is pretty exposed.
Also, he didn’t build a lot of loyalty in coaches he worked for. He never coached with any for more than a season or two.

I think he will have to go down a tier or two to get an on field coaching job.

Is everything going OK with you, 1982? You seem angry about literally everything.
Angry? LOL. Where do you get that? From all the F-bombs? Check out the caption under my avatar. I use F-bombs the way some folks use salt . . . to add a little flavor.

Actually, other than Tech victories, few things bring me more joy than pointing and laughing at the stupid öööö that folks post here.

I think he will have to go down a tier or two to get an on field coaching job.

well. He certainly auditioned poorly for the jobs a tier or two lower than Tech. With superior talent, he lost to schools both one (the team from Illinois whatever their name is) and two tiers below GT.

He just found out that the Court System is so weary of sentencing him to take Anger Management classes that, out of total desperation, they are taking the unusual step of making him teach Anger Management classes.

Can you imagine taking 82’s Anger Management class? I may slap a stewardess on an airplane just to find out.

Collins just bought a new house last summer so he may be looking for a driving-distance job so he can stay put. Not that it excuses his flirtations with UGA in any way--To Hell With Geoff--but the motivations might be more practical than vengeful.

Collins just bought a new house last summer so he may be looking for a driving-distance job so he can stay put. Not that it excuses his flirtations with UGA in any way--To Hell With Geoff--but the motivations might be more practical than vengeful.
I'd prefer he move.

I'd prefer he take his circus to the front lines in Ukraine just to see how well his schtick plays there. Maybe the soldiers can do push ups between mortar shellings, have a board where soldiers can put up their Twitter handle for each confirmed kill. The possibilities are endless, both sides will see the progress.

I prefer he stick around Atlanta. I would love running into the bitch.
I want this SOB nowhere near the time zone.
I hear North Sentinel Island is beautiful this time of year, and throughout football season. He should try it.

Back