CGC is a marketing genius

Shoulda shopped it to the right shade of Gold.
That's what we did with my graduation photos from the dome. I'm not allowing red and black into my Tech grad photos. It actually looks pretty good with gold everywhere; no one wore red in those pics.

WH is good. But with almost a whole day's recommended calories in 1 meal, you better be doing a whole lot of physical work or exercise the rest of the day---or be 18-25 years old, with gifted genetics.:coffee2:

WH is good. But with almost a whole day's recommended calories in 1 meal, you better be doing a whole lot of physical work or exercise the rest of the day---or be 18-25 years old, with gifted genetics.:coffee2:
Wrong
tumblr_pk8ez2RJ9I1wadukvo2_r1_500.gif

Today is media all access day. CGC continuing to court the media. Nice.

They mentioned this on Dukes & Bell yesterday and basically just shat on it and said they were invited but would not be going with snoring sound effects in the background. I f***'n hate those guys. I like 92.9 for the most part, but can't stand Mike Bell in the afternoons and would rather have a conversation about sports with a 5 year old than listen to Hugh Douglas in the mornings. Most of the shows have at least one decent dude on them who isn't a mutt lover and even some of the guys who have shat on us in the past have semi jumped on board with CGC. The way Dukes & Bell played it off as a laughing stock was just bad radio. You don't have to be Tech fans, but your radio show is in Atlanta. Don't sh*t on something that is attempting to make positive strides. I hope CGC doesn't invite either of those clowns to anything ever again.

They mentioned this on Dukes & Bell yesterday and basically just shat on it and said they were invited but would not be going with snoring sound effects in the background. I f***'n hate those guys. I like 92.9 for the most part, but can't stand Mike Bell in the afternoons and would rather have a conversation about sports with a 5 year old than listen to Hugh Douglas in the mornings. Most of the shows have at least one decent dude on them who isn't a mutt lover and even some of the guys who have shat on us in the past have semi jumped on board with CGC. The way Dukes & Bell played it off as a laughing stock was just bad radio. You don't have to be Tech fans, but your radio show is in Atlanta. Don't sh*t on something that is attempting to make positive strides. I hope CGC doesn't invite either of those clowns to anything ever again.
I really, really don't understand why anyone would listen to the radio at all. Let alone, sportstalk radio.

Sportstalk jocks are incurable retards, I'm afraid, although CGC has seemingly won over Steak Shapiro and some of the other douchebags over on 680. I'm thinking his efforts will be more well-received among the general sports media: Fox5 and the like.

I really, really don't understand why anyone would listen to the radio at all. Let alone, sportstalk radio.

Some might say the same about sports message boards (or message boards in general). To each their own though? Personally, I have a decently long commute for work these days, so I like to mix up Spotify, sportstalk, and Audible. Works well for my life :)

Sportstalk jocks are incurable retards, I'm afraid, although CGC has seemingly won over Steak Shapiro and some of the other douchebags over on 680. I'm thinking his efforts will be more well-received among the general sports media: Fox5 and the like.

I really like Andy Bunker and Mike Conti (and a few others from time to time). The Bunker Mentality with Bunker and Jarvis Davis is great radio in the evenings.

Some might say the same about sports message boards (or message boards in general). To each their own though? Personally, I have a decently long commute for work these days, so I like to mix up Spotify, sportstalk, and Audible. Works well for my life :)
The internet is a modern thing. You may as well be listening to RKO put on a radio play if you still listen to radio. There is a difference in being on a GT board and sitting waiting all day for a couple of sports radio hosts to mention your team in passing before moving back to SECCCCBAYBEEEEEEEEEEE

The internet is a modern thing. You may as well be listening to RKO put on a radio play if you still listen to radio. There is a difference in being on a GT board and sitting waiting all day for a couple of sports radio hosts to mention your team in passing before moving back to SECCCCBAYBEEEEEEEEEEE

Or I enjoy sports in general and thus enjoy sportstalk radio from time to time. Tech isn't the only thing I'm into and college is only a fraction of what they talk about unless it's the thick of the fall. Sportstalk clearly isn't good enough for the holier than thou JJacket though.

Or I enjoy sports in general and thus enjoy sportstalk radio from time to time. Tech isn't the only thing I'm into and college is only a fraction of what they talk about unless it's the thick of the fall. Sportstalk clearly isn't good enough for the holier than thou JJacket though.
Let me guess.....NBA BAYBEEEEEEEE

jj is too mesmerized by Rush and Hannity to listen to sportstalk during his commute

jj is too mesmerized by Rush and Hannity to listen to sportstalk during his commute
If it is something on the radio, I don't listen to it. I killed off my XM due to lack of variety.

Last radio station I listened to was probably GT/UVA postgame

Back