CGC is a marketing genius

Adidas Gold Pullover? Stingtalk is about descend upon the Rose Bowl Field like

giphy.gif

Are they checking IDs?

For the same reason I haven't taken the AJC since early 2000's, I quickly noticed how much better I seemed to feel after I stopped my subscription.

Yep. I used to feel dumb if I didn't read the Washington Post. Now, I feel dumb if I do read it.

Very very cool. I hope it generates some enthusiasm/sympathy from our faculty, especially the ones that have regular interaction with athletes. I think a lot of faculty have no idea how incredibly difficult it is to be a P5 CFB player.

PS. Next up "Foreign Student All-Access Day on the Flats".
Whether it's Collins, Stansbury, or the entire GTAA collaborative, they have rightly recognized they had clients in the alums, the students, the general public, former players, and the faculty. They are "recruiting" on so many levels. Love it.

Not sure what the meaning of this is yet but MoneyDownGT is a real account affiliated with the program. Posted this morning:

Not sure what the meaning of this is yet but MoneyDownGT is a real account affiliated with the program. Posted this morning:

Money down, as I understand, is a big defensive play......a money down.

But every time I see a player or recruit tweet it I cringe.

Money down, as I understand, is a big defensive play......a money down.

But every time I see a player or recruit tweet it I cringe.
No its 3rd down. As in that's where you make your money, getting stops on 3rd down. But the tweet in general is what I meant. Looks sort of cryptic.

Not sure about the tweet, but from Ken's most recent article:
In the full-team meeting, in between reviews of video clips from the previous practice, Collins introduced his “Money Down” cadre – student assistants jumping, screaming and waving signs to exhort the defense on third downs. (You’ll likely see them next season on the sidelines at Bobby Dodd Stadium.)

Not sure about the tweet, but from Ken's most recent article:
Yeah I knew what "money down" was, he's done that at Florida and Temple. I was referring to the tweet itself. Just making note that it wasn't some random fan account but a legitimate account posting it.

Geoff is a walking 90s teen movie character trope. He's the nerdy white guy who tries so hard to fit in and be cool it's cringeworthy. We basically hired Seth Green to be our head coach.

Back