CGC is a marketing genius

One of those people who thinks everyone else in the world exists to make your life easier. Don't want your kid exposed to peanuts? Don't let him outside. Not everyone else's responsibility to keep your child "safe"...

Discuss.
Yeah, only snowflakes wanna keep their kids alive. I'm glad my kid is only allergic to shrimp, crab and lobster. Easy enough to avoid.

Edit, Shoot, I always fall for it. Well done.

Last edited:
One of those people who thinks everyone else in the world exists to make your life easier. Don't want your kid exposed to peanuts? Don't let him outside. Not everyone else's responsibility to keep your child "safe"...

Discuss.
The absurdity of your comment is beyond Stingtalk retarded. I never understood why I couldn’t send my daughter to her class with peanut butter for lunch because a kid in her class had a peanut allergy. Then I watched my one year old son vomit half a liter of pure watery puke, turn red, then blue. We have 4 epipens with us every time we leave the house, a bottle of Benadryl, and a LMA. When I’m not with my son, there’s usually not a surgeon around who could bail him out if he’s exposed. He’s a kid. He doesn’t know any better. If you’re really that big of a sack of öööö, as you clearly demonstrate that you are, then I don’t expect you to understand. Crap, I didn’t understand until our experience with peanuts and before that eggs.

Dude. We get it. And we understand. It will be okay. Walk away from the ledge [my youngest kid is allergic to EVERYTHING].

Just kidding. Jump.

Wait, so kids don't get sent to school every day with a lunchbox of pb&j, an apple, and capri sun any more? Maybe the world is becoming a better place. The misery I experienced eating that same boring meal every day...

Wait, so kids don't get sent to school every day with a lunchbox of pb&j, an apple, and capri sun any more? Maybe the world is becoming a better place. The misery I experienced eating that same boring meal every day...
It's not the world's fault your mother hates you.

The absurdity of your comment is beyond Stingtalk retarded. I never understood why I couldn’t send my daughter to her class with peanut butter for lunch because a kid in her class had a peanut allergy. Then I watched my one year old son vomit half a liter of pure watery puke, turn red, then blue. We have 4 epipens with us every time we leave the house, a bottle of Benadryl, and a LMA. When I’m not with my son, there’s usually not a surgeon around who could bail him out if he’s exposed. He’s a kid. He doesn’t know any better. If you’re really that big of a sack of öööö, as you clearly demonstrate that you are, then I don’t expect you to understand. Crap, I didn’t understand until our experience with peanuts and before that eggs.

I guess you missed the white text? Epic troll @madRazor

upload_2019-2-2_11-13-34.jpeg

This isn't really genius -- it doesn't take a genius to know that helicoptering into a high school will turn people's heads. It's been done plenty of times in the past, and rarely for its logistical advantages.

This is just a guy who knows how important recruiting and image are, and is willing to actually put in the work (and money) to do it. He's acting like our program is on the same level and has the same goals as top tier programs, and it's definitely refreshing. Hopefully it translates into landing some of the same commits as top-tier programs.

Back