CGC is a marketing genius

If we're gonna be consistent, then we need to give Coach Knight and Coach Thacker hell over the brake calipers being red.

D9_6HmHUEAU2kJl.jpg
And the brake lights.

If I looked like that I would never wear a shirt anywhere
If you lived out here where I do, it wouldn't matter. Sure, Griffin has a six pack. That's nothing. You see shirtless guys mowing grass and stuff around Bartow who have an entire keg.

I'd want #1 or #21.

. Quarterback James Graham had it last season, but Collins switched him to No. 14

As a QB at GT, being #14 is an honor

That would be pretty funny. If Graham regains eligibility and refuses the switch back.
Pretty sure he's already switched back. Also hoping that's indicative of him regaining his eligibility.

EDIT: I stand corrected. He's listed as 14 on the roster now. When the updated roster came out they had him listed at 4. Now it's back to 14. Hope that's not bad news. Also, Clayton was originally reported as being number 7. Now he's listed as 11.

Pretty sure he's already switched back. Also hoping that's indicative of him regaining his eligibility.

EDIT: I stand corrected. He's listed as 14 on the roster now. When the updated roster came out they had him listed at 4. Now it's back to 14. Hope that's not bad news. Also, Clayton was originally reported as being number 7. Now he's listed as 11.
14 is Joe Ham's number. That is the number I would demand if I were a QB at GT. If I were a WR or RB, I'd want 21. If I were a safety, I'd want 1

Back