CGC is a marketing genius

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
Quasi-related: I took my family out to Grand Teton for a week. First day here, three different people who live and work here gave me kudos for my Waffle House t-shirt.

GTTerrific

Dodd-Like
In that link, the caption on the photo reads:

"Georgia Tech football players attend the MLS soccer match between Minnesota United and the LA Galaxy on Saturday, Aug. 3, 2019, in Atlanta."

WTF
Yeah, they botched the caption, but I am glad to see the article. The players on fan day sounded excited about going.

FLTech

Banhammer'd
Ban Hammer'd
In that link, the caption on the photo reads:

"Georgia Tech football players attend the MLS soccer match between Minnesota United and the LA Galaxy on Saturday, Aug. 3, 2019, in Atlanta."

WTF
If I am a recruit and somewhat interested in GA Tech, that's cool öööö. No other school can experience something like that. You can't do something like that in Tallahassee

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
If I am a recruit and somewhat interested in GA Tech, that's cool öööö. No other school can experience something like that. You can't do something like that in Tallahassee
They have a Kohl's. I went to it in 2009 when we were down there and Nesbitt and co went off on them

ee8384

Affable Curmudgeon
Gotta get me one of those and wear it around here in UTenn country. They won't know what the hell is going on. I'll tell them UT has changed their school colors.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
I'd be willing to bet they were trying to have those delivered before fan day and it just didn't happen.

GoGATech

Big Dummy
It’s not too bad, but why couldn’t they just replicate the one that everyone asked for? See below:

This version looks like lesser quality.

I hesitated to post this, because at least they did SOMETHING. But still...
I thought the same thing when I first saw them but didn't go back to look. It's not that hard, nor does it take long to make a stitched hat. They have machines set up in Lids to put custom stitching on a hat for you on the spot. These were definitely made in haste.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
It’s not too bad, but why couldn’t they just replicate the one that everyone asked for? See below:

This version looks like lesser quality.

I hesitated to post this, because at least they did SOMETHING. But still...
I can't un-see how much worse they look compared to these. It's like Adidas ordered knockoffs and slapped its logo on them.