Championship Saturday Thread

Somebody needs to turn on the lights at Grant Field.

Notre Dame under Kelly is a good but not championship caliber team. I think the pundits and watchers all generally agree. Since Holtz he has had the winningest stretch. He just doesn’t have what it takes to get a team to #1 in the final poll.

Reactions: eg1
Notre Dame under Kelly is a good but not championship caliber team. I think the pundits and watchers all generally agree. Since Holtz he has had the winningest stretch. He just doesn’t have what it takes to get a team to #1 in the final poll.

Honestly not that different than Kirby imo. Maybe a better actual coach with a little less talent.

Talent level lacking compared to Alabama and Clemson.

Talent level lacking compared to Alabama and Clemson.
i think the differences there might be coaching and Lawrence for Clemson. If Clemson proves capable of playing with Bama this year without Lawrence willing it then I’m willing to be wrong.

i think the differences there might be coaching and Lawrence for Clemson. If Clemson proves capable of playing with Bama this year without Lawrence willing it then I’m willing to be wrong.
ND is capable athletically, their coach really isn’t great and uses the money and the coaches they hire as basically transcripts. If you flopped clemsons coaching and Lawrence to them they would be better.

Anyone else feel like every 50/50 call is going Bama’s way? Not to mention the incredibly favorable spot for a Harris first down there. SEC protecting their #1.

Back