Championship Saturday Thread

Wash, rinse, repeat.

We keep having to relive the same 2 teams playing each other again.

Wake me up when there’s even the slightest hint of parity and maybe I’d be fully interested in CFB again.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

We keep having to relive the same 2 teams playing each other again.

Wake me up when there’s even the slightest hint of parity and maybe I’d be fully interested in CFB again.

If Mullen brings in a real DC, Florida will be a monster before long.

If Florida beats Bama they might do it, and let in Florida, Alabama, Texas A&M, Clemson, Notre Dame, and Ohio State.

UCF proved that G5 teams aren’t allowed in the playoffs, even with a 2 year unbeaten streak and a win over Auburn.
You’re probably right. I’m really struggling with allowing Ohio State in the playoffs. They’ve played 6 games against bad teams and not looked really good doing it. The problem is determining their replacement. BTW....it ain’t the nad lickers, they can suck it.

When has parity ever happened in the history of CFB?
Never.

To be fair, if GT is not in the conversation then all that I care about is that them mutts aren't as well.

The rich typically will always get richer. If GT ever got to where Bammer or Clempson is, I would never tire if it.

You’re probably right. I’m really struggling with allowing Ohio State in the playoffs. They’ve played 6 games against bad teams and not looked really good doing it. The problem is determining their replacement. BTW....it ain’t the nad lickers, they can suck it.
I'm good with Bama A&M Clemson and ND over OSU. ND played 5 more games.

Scored too quick?

1608431993195.gif

ND is capable athletically, their coach really isn’t great and uses the money and the coaches they hire as basically transcripts. If you flopped clemsons coaching and Lawrence to them they would be better.

ND has all the money and coaching needed to compete. When they can control the game with their 3 TE sets and stingy defense, they are effective. They have no where near the athletic ability that Clemson has and will likely get pounced by Clemson or Bama in the playoffs. If anyone had Lawrence they would be substantially better....but they don’t.

I don't care how good Bama's offense is. Giving up 35 in a half with UF talent is pitiful.

Clemson won't shut Bama down, but I trust Venables to devise a game plan more disruptive than what we're seeing from Florida.

Clemson won't shut Bama down, but I trust Venables to devise a game plan more disruptive than what we're seeing from Florida.

Well that isn’t saying much. The way Bamas offense is firing right now they’d put up 40 on anyone.

If Alabama finishes on top tonight the selection will be interesting. TV will prefer Ohio State and Notre Dame to Texas A&M, although I predict a fresh face might help ratings. I would argue Texas A&M with one loss to the number one team has done the most this season and deserves to get in. I could argue either way. But, Alabama versus Ohio State and Clemson vs. Texas A&M would be my choice

Back