Chubb & Michel Returning for Senior Season

That going to UGAg was all worth it. Competing for a National Title his entire career at UGAg. SEC baby! And a great education with endless opportunities, I'm sure.
BD ruined his life with that choice. Literally cost him millions.

Brendan Douglas will NOT be returning. Career over, life over. Closed out his senior season strong with 5 carries, after a mere 84 in his first season. Wonder what he was thinking riding the pine all game against us

There's a special rung in football hell for Brendan Douglas. He has earned every bit of misfortune and ill will that will come his way in life.

I say this but I should be grateful. He gave me 2 lovely memories: fumbling against Mizzou and Vandy in 2013.

Brendan Douglas will NOT be returning. Career over, life over. Closed out his senior season strong with 5 carries, after a mere 84 in his first season. Wonder what he was thinking riding the pine all game against us

There's a special rung in football hell for Brendan Douglas. He has earned every bit of misfortune and ill will that will come his way in life.

I say this but I should be grateful. He gave me 2 lovely memories: fumbling against Mizzou and Vandy in 2013.

Maybe his Aquinas education can come in handy when he applies for that Augusta Wal-Mart job.

Maybe his Aquinas education can come in handy when he applies for that Augusta Wal-Mart job.
BD will spend the rest of his life drinking beer while sitting on a broken down riding lawn mower in front of a single-wide trailer.

Chubb and Michel are both pretty good backs. Georgia always has good backs. If these guys left we would still be facing very good backs in Nov. Maybe better backs maybe worse.

I kinda hope this rivalry thing isn't true, for Chubb's sake. I'll relish every moment of his humiliation, but it seems like a high greek tragedy to mortgage your entire future for the chance at going 1-2 in a game that everybody took for granted before you got there.

https://www.dawgnation.com/football/just-didnt-feel-right-nick-chubb-hes-returning-georgia

I wish I had the video editing skills because I would definitely do a slow motion clip (close up face shot) of Chubb walking back to the locker room with dramatic music and a background of Tech players jumping up and down on top of the G logo and setting the hedges on fire, then a tear rolls down Chubb's cheek.

That's not even called for, brah. Pretty sure he can put that degree to use on the loadin' docks.

I largely grew up in the Augusta area and understand all of the references!

tenor.gif

I think the best part of this is that both Michel and Chubb have had, statistically, solid games against us (at least 2014 and 2016); yet, we still won both games. Somehow them coming back is supposed to change that? Dey not dat smart.

Back