CJ Leggett (3* RB) names GT as Leader

jkernea

Jolly Good Fellow
Leggett is also considering scholarship offers from UCLA, Pitt, Southern Miss, Middle Tennessee State, Yale, Miami of Ohio, and Georgia State.

“I would say Georgia Tech is at the top of my list,” Leggett told the AJC on Sunday night. “They are definitely in the top two.

“The other one is possibly UCLA, but Georgia Tech might be in the No.1 spot right now because it’s just a glamorous school with what they have to offer with academics and athletics -- plus it’s close to home. So I will take that into account, and that’s why it’s one of my top choices.”

http://www.ajc.com/weblogs/college-recruiting/2013/dec/15/rb-gets-georgia-tech-offer-names-leader/

Yale? I didn't think the Ivys gave schollies. Oh, there's money - Pell grants, etc., - but I wasn't sure they had athletes on rides.

Yale? I didn't think the Ivys gave schollies. Oh, there's money - Pell grants, etc., - but I wasn't sure they had athletes on rides.
Ivy League can't give athletic scholarships. The coaches can influence admission, and admission can give large amounts of money for need or merit, but the athletic association can't pay tuition.

I dont want him taking a Shai Mckenzie spot

I agree, but I think Shai is a take no matter what. I think Coach said he planned on taking 3 more. If we take this guy, I think Myles Autry is the one that's screwed.

I agree, but I think Shai is a take no matter what. I think Coach said he planned on taking 3 more. If we take this guy, I think Myles Autry is the one that's screwed.

Oh ok...yeah Shai seems pretty solid here given Pitt already has 3 commits at RB and one of them is a solid 4*

At best GT lands two of the three (Autry, Leggett, McKenzie). Standard GT recruiting would be to miss on all three.

At best GT lands two of the three (Autry, Leggett, McKenzie). Standard GT recruiting would be to miss on all three.

Do we really need three more backs? I would argue 2 at most for this class. Use the third one on a WDE or something.

Your tone is one of the worst I've ever been around on the web. It just sux to read anything you post. Just pitiful.

Have a nice day! :biggrin:

It used to be different...but like me I'm at a tipping point with this regime, so I understand where he's coming from.

Last edited:
Back