CJ Leggett (3* RB) names GT as Leader

a bunch of whiney bitches up in here. no wonder kids dont want to come here. its all yalls fault. what do you expect from guys who pick StingTalk over bbuzzoff and 4chan

a bunch of whiney bitches up in here. no wonder kids dont want to come here. its all yalls fault. what do you expect from guys who pick StingTalk over bbuzzoff and 4chan

Well bbuzzoff is dead now so this was my back up

he has really good tape
[y]5FUwnLxiN7o[/y]

Kid is a beast. I was working the sideline chains during last year's Hooch/Centennial game (I'm actually in the video at 1:25) and he was running right over some people and blazing past others. Very strong and unafraid runner. Something I would love to see at A-Back for a change. Legs like tree trunks.

Strong legs, shifty, medium top-end speed, runs people over

I really like this offer.

“but Georgia Tech might be in the No.1 spot right now because it’s just a glamorous school.”

:rotfl:

At best GT lands two of the three (Autry, Leggett, McKenzie). Standard GT recruiting would be to miss on all three.

Don't forget about Mike Rogers and Dominick Sanders. We've got FIVE running backs that we have a very good shot at, coming down to the wire. 4 of 5 are rated 4* on at least on recruiting service, and all 5 have a very good offer list.

Obviously everything I know is 2nd or 3rd hand information, but I'd be really surprised if we don't get two of those guys, and I'd be pretty happy with any 2, honestly.

This is a far cry from taking a Tony Zenon right before signing day.

Don't forget about Mike Rogers and Dominick Sanders. We've got FIVE running backs that we have a very good shot at, coming down to the wire. 4 of 5 are rated 4* on at least on recruiting service, and all 5 have a very good offer list.

Obviously everything I know is 2nd or 3rd hand information, but I'd be really surprised if we don't get two of those guys, and I'd be pretty happy with any 2, honestly.

This is a far cry from taking a Tony Zenon right before signing day.

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

Kinda looks like Godhigh with more speed and more power. Tell me again what do we not like about that?

Don't count your chickens before they are hatched.

Fair enough, but even being in the game is a step up from where we were. For whatever reason, our recruiting pitch to RB's (and to all players, really) seems to be more effective this year.

This kid reminds me a lot of Anthony Allen. He really gets behind his pads at contact and is very hard to tackle. He has very good balance and powerful legs. May be better suited a Bback. He does very well on screen passes, too.

It used to be different...but like me I'm at a tipping point with this regime, so I understand where he's coming from.

Welcome to the world of being a Scrooge of GT. You have a poor attitude and blame it on the regime. HA!

What do you guys think is the best recruiting blog? I am thinking about buying a subscription to one

Eric's site is a good one for recruiting info. The football forum is starting to resemble bbuzzoff 2.0.

Agreed with that. All the old bbuzzoff guys joined so the football forum is deteriorating but the Recruiting forum has great info. Well worth joining over there for free instead of paying for Rivals or Scout.

Agreed with that. All the old bbuzzoff guys joined so the football forum is deteriorating but the Recruiting forum has great info. Well worth joining over there for free instead of paying for Rivals or Scout.
:rolleyes:I wouldn't go that far. Besides, it's kind of like the kettle calling the pot black, isn't it?

The mods have things well in hand over there.

Back