CJ Leggett (3* RB) names GT as Leader

It used to be different...but like me I at a tipping point with this regime, so I understand where he's coming from.

I miss the gif-tastic version of you

Uh.....Griffin QB: Kid's got game, and grades.

Still doesn't answer his question.

Griffen is the best team in HS football in Georgia. Anybody that beats Carrolton AND Sandy Creek is deserving of that.

Saw him a few times at Hooch. Decent athlete and good receiver out of the backfield, never seemed like a true game changer though. Think he even played behind the other back at Hooch for the most part (maybe why he transferred?). Probly make a decent AB recruit, just because of size/hands.

Your tone is one of the worst I've ever been around on the web. It just sux to read anything you post. Just pitiful.

Have a nice day! :biggrin:

I'm hanging by a thread and just waiting for them to show me something different that would warrant more optimism.

It's been reported that Autry is a signing day decision. Has Georgia Tech ever landed a signing day decision?

Use the third one on a WDE or something.

1. if you want a WDE you should consider being an Auburn fan, my friend
2. War is not a nice word, and öööö, well you see what this board thinks of that
3. we need that many backs

It's been reported that Autry is a signing day decision. Has Georgia Tech ever landed a signing day decision?

Supposedly Autry doesn't even have committable offers from a lot of the schools he is "considering," and we're the current leader (if our offer is a committable one). Though if OSU or FSU comes calling we could lose him.

But, yeah, I can't remember the last signing day/hat ceremony that went in our favor.

Supposedly Autry doesn't even have committable offers from a lot of the schools he is "considering," and we're the current leader (if our offer is a committable one). Though if OSU or FSU comes calling we could lose him.

But, yeah, I can't remember the last signing day/hat ceremony that went in our favor.

Or if one went in our favor no one cared or even knew who the f it was.

Back