CNN Breaking News....Coleman Going Off On gailey Again..!!.

Beebad, I know you are excited, but please stop touching yourself. You may go blind.

Beebad like you and the Trio KNOW...Coleman is one of only a VERY VERY FEW former players that are being negative about Chan..He is big Oleary fan as he was close to him...
So Beebad keep on stirring it up around here as everyone is finally realizing that GT is better off without your little trio...You FEW..are making a lot of noise to be so small in number...thats the way it is in politics..A small minority of Liberals making all the noise....

Originally posted by BLACK WATCH:
Beebad like you and the Trio KNOW...Coleman is one of only a VERY VERY FEW former players that are being negative about Chan..He is big Oleary fan as he was close to him...
So Beebad keep on stirring it up around here as everyone is finally realizing that GT is better off without your little trio...You FEW..are making a lot of noise to be so small in number...thats the way it is in politics..A small minority of Liberals making all the noise....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Coleman has seen how to do it under Ross an and O'Leary and how to NOT do it under Lewis. So far, the jury is out because of what happened at the end last year. The press release Coleman talked about on the air is hilarious though.

I have a REAL PROBLEM with a guy who is taking a paycheck to bash our S-A's.

I cheered every down for CR while he was on the Flats. I never once made statements in private that are half as demeaning to our SA's that he makes on the air AS A REPRESENTATIVE OF GT - that is why he is on the air - he is viewed as a former player.

Funny, I have never heard Buck take the angle that Coleman does - even during the 'darkest days' of Donnan losing 3 in a row to GT.

If CR wants to bash Gailey and Braine, they are paid highly for what they do (although I disagree that you take it on the air if you really want anything done, but he is just granstanding for the mic anyway), but his statements about our S-A's are over the line.

What does comfort me is that I know his stances are hitting him in the wallet - I know that I was considering moving my Goldman Sachs account under him, and that will never happen.

What exactly did he say about a particular SA? All I heard was the information about the Gailey quotes. Read the quotes for yourself, I seem to think they are wishy/washy at best. Now it seems as though anytime the "Dirty Dozen" post or say anything, it is perceived as "BAD" when in fact it is just "Honest". It seems as though he has gotten to alot of folks, because everyone listens to him now.

Tiar..You hit it right on the head..Buck never bashed UGA during the Goff or Donnan era..Chan is a better coach than those two..Both without work and no decent coaching offers...Coleman is wanting to appease the Bull Dawg nation....

Get off of Coleman's arse. Stating an opinion is one thing, but an outright lie is another. Bulldawg nation? He would rather die. Try something different.

Bashing an ex-player for the sake of a coach who has to pay his due and prove himself is what is LUDICROUS! More then ludicrous it's evil!
mad.gif

I've said it before, I have no problem with Coleman "Tech couldn't beat Auburn with 15 on the field" Rudolph thinking and saying that he doesn't think Tech will be good this year. I also don't have a problem with him criticizing any of our coaches. What I do have a problem with is the language he used the last time he was a hot topic. There is no excuse for making fun of Tech as far as I'm concerned if you're supposedly a Tech backer. His comments about the Auburn game were insulting.

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
Bashing an ex-player for the sake of a coach who has to pay his due and prove himself is what is LUDICROUS! More then ludicrous it's evil!
mad.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">MSTA, are you by chance Catholic?

BOR, I made a quick scan of the posters on the first page of the football topics and counted 12 posters who were decidedly anti-Gailey. I also counted 91 who were in the category of "wait and see" and believed Gailey should have this year to prove or disprove himself.

As the sample was 91-12, I nick-named the 12 as the Dirty Dozen.

Some of the anti-Gailey posters were trying to claim the majority of fans wanted to get rid of Gailey, so I took my own poster's poll.

Father Time

He makes a statement, "we couldn't beat Au with 15",that truly gets under everyone skin, and now he is treated as the second coming of the anti-christ vince "the prince of darkness" dooley.

MS ta, You get out of here....you catholic, career mom, yankee. This is not your thread
wink.gif

"Tiar..You hit it right on the head..Buck never bashed UGA during the Goff or Donnan era..Chan is a better coach than those two"

-BLACKWATCH

Considering Chan Gailey has a .539 winning % after one year, compared to Goff's .568 over 7 years and Donnan's .678 over 5 years, I'd say the jury is still very out on this one.

But then, you might have a different criteria than I do.

All you guys who say everybody loves Chan, I respectfully disagree. I have not met anybody outside of this board who is enamored with him. I have had people come up to me after finding out that I was a Tech alumni to talk about him and Braine. I sat on the plane with a rich Georgia alumnus yesterday. He has a former tech player on his staff who cannot stand Gailey. The gentlemen said the problems with Gailey at Tech remind him of Donnan and they are glad we have that type of issue for a while and not them. I am really tired of you personally bashing people who disagree with you. Talk facts and demonstrate your points. We will all see in the first few games. For all you guys who just want to give him time, I think Dbo should have had his chance at #1 without worry of somebody coming over him. You need be consistent in your message. If one deserves time and opportunity so does the other one.

I hear Barnes & Nobles is really pissed. They are going to have to eat alot of #8 jerseys.
wink.gif

Originally posted by gtmg:
All you guys who say everybody loves Chan, I respectfully disagree. I have not met anybody outside of this board who is enamored with him. I have had people come up to me after finding out that I was a Tech alumni to talk about him and Braine. I sat on the plane with a rich Georgia alumnus yesterday. He has a former tech player on his staff who cannot stand Gailey. The gentlemen said the problems with Gailey at Tech remind him of Donnan and they are glad we have that type of issue for a while and not them. I am really tired of you personally bashing people who disagree with you. Talk facts and demonstrate your points. We will all see in the first few games. For all you guys who just want to give him time, I think Dbo should have had his chance at #1 without worry of somebody coming over him. You need be consistent in your message. If one deserves time and opportunity so does the other one.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">first why don't you start talking facts? nobody said everybody loves chan.

"Talk facts and demonstrate your points."

well .. i will name you one prominent ex tech player who thinks chan is a good coach and who's happy to have chan at the flats.

his name is John Davis .. his nick name is refridgeratormover. if you don't believe me .. here is the link

LINK: Big John Davis .. ga tech hall of fame inductee

so that's fact one: some ex tech players DO like chan gailey at the flats.

here's what the leading rusher in the history of the NFL has to say about chan gailey

Emmitt Smith: "From a football perspective, he taught me some things about the running game that I did not know, and he helped my career. He knows how to move the chains and control the tempo of a football game. He knows how to score points, and he knows how to win."

here's the link if you don't believe me

LINK: NFL coaches and players on chan gailey .. scroll down and read

so that's fact #2: many NFL stars and coaches who have been in contact with like chan gailey as a person and as a coach

"I have not met anybody outside of this board who is enamored with him"

yeah, no doubt you've not met or listened to even the likes of john davis or emmitt smith or dave wannsted or dan reeves. but those people exist and are positive about chan gailey and there's many more that are too.

we will not only see after the first few games, we will see after the first few years. gailey will be here for at least 2 more years. get used to it. he might fail and if he does, he will be replaced .. but he's here for at least 2 more years. deal with it.

DBo has always had the chance to be the #1 QB. he had this chance before 2002 started when godsey graduated. he couldn't capitalize. he had the chance now when suggs didn't do well and all we have is 2 freshmen quarterback as his competition. he couldn't capitalize.

DBo has been with tech for 2+ years now. DBo has worked with a few coaches now. he had ample time in 2+ years to take the QB job.

Gailey has been with us for 1+ years now. gailey needs more time. how much? 2+ years at least. so the message is consistent too.

now why don't you go listen to what other uga fans and alumni like the rich guy in the plane or sfalco have to say. go listen to coleman rudolph.

don't listen to john davis. don't listen to dan reeves or dave wannsted or emmitt smith or anyone with a positive message about chan gailey.

LOL .. gtmg, you have a filter. you will only process negatives .. no positives for you.

Originally posted by General Wood:
I hear Barnes & Nobles is really pissed. They are going to have to eat alot of #8 jerseys.
wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">general woods .. you are starting to sound like a really pissed off disgruntled ex employee. oh what's that? you are one? oh ok

guess what .. DBo is taking snaps as WR and looking darned good. DBo still has time to transfer but may stay and switch to WR like the coaches have suggested him to.

then those jerseys won't go waste .. hell .. there will be people lining up to buy them.

Back