CNN Breaking News....Coleman Going Off On gailey Again..!!.

I need to know ahso.... am I one of the 12? If not then we have a baker's dozen.

I'm secretly hoping for a 0-4 start (which I truly think will occur) and the wheels to fall off the Bill Lewis look-a-like wagon. Perhaps by Halloween Mr. Tenuta will be given an opportunity to prove his worth as a HC

Hey, all the rhetoric does not matter!!!!!! Buzzzzz Offfffffffff.......You are left behind. See us sometime in later years!!!!!!!

Techs,
I believe NC was "backing you up" and appreciating your fierce emotion...

He wasn't "chastising" you.

NC is a hero of mine too--calm, cool, logical, grounded in fact, but his patience wears thin with the crappy, illogical waste that some are spewing.

Thanks
"Spelling",I am so paronoid that I sometimes miss the good as opposed to the bad. I am an admirer of you and NC.as well. I really count you as a friend. Though I sometimes question your allegiance (as also Belley's) to J. Carter. So what? E pluribus unum!!! Modus operandi!!!!

Damn the Dogs!!!! (they love to be called Dawgs)
Techsamillion

Originally posted by techsamillion:
Thanks
"Spelling",I am so paronoid that I sometimes miss the good as opposed to the bad. I am an admirer of you and NC.as well. I really count you as a friend. Though I sometimes question your allegiance (as also Belley's) to J. Carter. So what? E pluribus unum!!! Modus operandi!!!!

Damn the Dogs!!!! (they love to be called Dawgs)
Techsamillion
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Calling LLCool!! Calling LLCool!!
Somebody's hallucinating AND IT MIGHT BE ME!!
Shoot up here amongst us, one of us got to have some relief!!

(Don't let up, TechsaMillion, but something is going by me too fast. Allegiance to J. Carter?)

Hey BOR! Why don't you check on the contracts the AA hasn't paid under "c"db and you will find a wash. (monies owed to former coaches and administrators that is currently being litigated)

I can promise that as soon as cdb has left the building, the 1.5 will be there....not before.

Please, do not question my loyalty, but if it looks, smells, and tastes like ööööake Mushrooms...it probably is.

I think that we all have disagreements about the details, but when people are flunking out as never before and next years graduation rate is below 30%, something is wrong....terribly wrong.

I honestly feel sorry for Chan and the players, but not sorry for cdb.

"The hardest thing that I have ever done in my life is, be a Georgia Tech fan",quote from retired General W.J. Livsey, US Army.

It is tough, I know, but we have got to stick together until we find a safe port in the storm.

gwood, I think everyone agrees that the academic situation was a huge mistake. What people don't know is why we did it. I've seen it reported that it was Braine's idea, Clough's idea and also that it was an initiative that came from the faculty. Far as I can tell at this point nobody knows.

Also thought we took care of that situation with the changes made, at least it looked like it during summer session. So if it's fixed, although it's a shame for those who were involved, doesn't that mean that it WAS wrong?

originated posted by bellyseries
[QUOTE ](Don't let up, TechsaMillion, but something is going by me too fast. Allegiance to J. Carter?) [/QUOTE]

U.S. Pres. #39 (I think) is what I would guess Techs is referring to given your and his polar (brrr) political views and my libertarian leanings.

Friend Belley, \\
Are you telling me that you were/are not a supporter of J. Carter (Not that there is anything wrong with that!!!(Seinfeld) or am I (as I am commonly known to do) misconstruing?

I think Larry New did an unbelievable job under tough circumstances, and I believe the Colonel will be fine once he gets some experience under his belt.

NCJ, You hit the nail on the head, in the fact that we still do not know what the real story is.

When there is failure in engineering, we want to know the details in order to keep from making the same mistake again. I think that it is great that the Colonel has gone to visit other schools, but Tech is a beast when it comes to the narrow curriculum. It is also an anomaly in the fact that we are competitive athletically.

Have you ever asked yourself why Vandy, NW, Duke, etc. have not had the success of GT in football? Interesting question to ponder.

From an outsider: Thank you BOR, GW, and NCJacket. No joke, we (the every day Joe's) need to hear your voices. Thanks.

McDaddy2, I don't know. If you are serious, then I say you could qualify.

There is a McDaddy (no 2 behind his name) that posted on Stingtalk for awhile, mostly right after Gailey was hired.

He and BeeWare were very much against Gailey from the very beginning. Both hated Braine and Gailey, and thought Mac should have been the next head coach.

If you are kin to McDaddy, then I would say your views are very much in line with the 12. I will pay a compliment to the original McDaddy, he made his sentiments known, but did not come around every day to post the same old stuff like BeeWare.

Of course, there are several BeeWares on the board at present. The original BeeWare would get lost in the crowd.

Even if the wheels come off the wagon like it did in 2001, I am pretty confident Tenuta would not get the job of head coach. I would be willing to bet Nix or Spencer would be the interim HC if that happened.

You know, I appreciate your honesty and candor, instead of trying to hide your real feelings like the other 12 in the baker's dozen.

I also like the way you stated it. At least you stated it is your opinion the wheels will come off instead of making statements that cannot be backed up. Many of the 12 state with certainty things they cannot prove.

Let's see how honest you really are. Since you have stated you want Tech and Gailey to lose the first four games, it appears obvious you want him fired. Are you willing to state the real reason you do not like Gailey.

I suspect it has nothing to do with his ability as a coach, but something he has done that you do not like. I would guess there is one main item and several associated items that drives your dislike of Gailey.

I would also guess it is imperative to get rid of Gailey in order to make Braine more vulnerable. I would further guess most all of these items are related directly to personnel that have been fired or released of their jobs by both Braine and Gailey.

Also, is this your only name on Stingtalk or do you have another as well? Just curious!

How close am I to your agenda?

Father Time

How sad is it that Buck Belue shows more support for our coach and his decisions than Coleman does?

I also think it is ridiculous that Buck is defending Chan from Tech fans calling in to badmouth him.

Originally posted by ccujacket:
How sad is it that Buck Belue shows more support for our coach and his decisions than Coleman does?

I also think it is ridiculous that Buck is defending Chan from Tech fans calling in to badmouth him.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Get real. Buck will lay in the weeds on this one because he loves to see the Jackets squirm. He is a homer. I dont like homers. If Tech was good enough, Coleman would be the first to pick them to win ACC. He picked UGA last year because of the facts leading into the season. If we had something similiar, he would pick us the same. So far, the last 2 games of the season are still important as far as how Gailey does it this year. Forget who the first 4 games are. As Gailey has said time and time again, you line up and play the game. So there are no excuses if the first 4 are as bad as the last 2. There is no honeymoon. And when you see a press release like the one out today on the scrimmage, you really scratch your head (as Bradley did) and wonder what Is Gailey's deal. That release is one of the most comical pathetic press releases I have ever read.

Originally posted by BarrelORum:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
Bashing an ex-player for the sake of a coach who has to pay his due and prove himself is what is LUDICROUS! More then ludicrous it's evil!
mad.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">MSTA, are you by chance Catholic?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">NO - should that make a difference? Are you?

Have you ever asked yourself why Vandy, NW, Duke, etc. have not had the success of GT in football? Interesting question to ponder.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I think that Duke isn't sucessful in football becuase they have their basketball program. When you are a perennial powerhouse in basketball it is easy to ignore a poor football team.

General Wood - Colemans quote was "we couldn't beat Auburn with 15 men on the field". His whole diatribe on that day was belittling to GT.

He has made similar attacks on the S-A's ability.

Sorry - you may find that anyone who speaks against DB must be correct in everything they say or do. I don't feel that way.

CR having played for GT does not give him the right, IMO, to get on the air and bash our SAs.

AHso, I am the original MacDaddy with no other nicknames. I lost my original password and could not get a response to reset it so I simply added the "2".

Pewrsonally CG appears to be a fine man. I am not one of those who wanted Mac as coach. I could have stomached a rehiring of George O' (like Cremins) but that is old news to all of us. The program appears to be headed downhill and fast. We have seen it before when tech slides it is not to 6-6 like most programs, we fall to 3-8 (or worse).

Chan's Offense was very boring with the Dolphins, Steelers annd Cowboys. We will NEVER have the athletes of FSU, CU, NCSU, Miami, VT or MD due to our limited academic cirriculum. We need a coach that is innovative and implements the element of surprise ( not 3 yards and a cloud o dust).

Oh had ND fired Davie 1 year earlier? Ralph would be our HC and we would be talking about "if we can go 4-0 we have a shot at New Orleans for New Years Day.

That is obviously over now, Tenuta is innovative on D and would have the sense to realize that we have to be cutting edge.

Back