Coach O'Leary sighting

Re: Coach O\'Leary sighting

(Driver8 Quote)
Allright,...let's give him the chance to take our program back to the B--- L---- days. But in the eyes of some, that's OK because we've got academic integrity and our coach preaches a good sermon.

Who wants him to take the program back to the Bill Lewis days? I have not seen one person suggest this other than you.

O'Leary dropped the record to 7-6 in his last 13 games, and Gailey had a 7-6 record in his first 13 games. So, if Gailey were to have a record of 8-5 this year, it means Gailey would have upped the scale at Tech a notch from the O'Leary's last year.

I and most of the posters on Stingtalk and the Hive are hoping Gailey can carry us to the next echelon of winning, not back to the Lewis days.

As far as Gailey's background in his belief and his appearances at churches, I challenge you to find one poster that has used this as a reason to give Gailey this year to coach.

Every last poster has stated they think it is fair to give him this year to prove his mettle as a coach. It has nothing to do with his religion. You are the one that keeps bringing that up. The other posters only care about his coaching ability.

When you use these statements, you are telling a bald-faced lie, because the posters are not saying that.

(Driver8 Quote)
As for the do-gooders,.....Listen, I think it's great that CG has such high moral standards and religious convictions. I agree that we want our Head Coach to be cut of this cloth. But that is no defense for him when it comes to his atrocious handling of our football progam. Last year was a disaster. The off-season has been worse. He's here to lead our Jackets to the Promised Land,...not to preach to the multitudes.

Again, you make false statements, which is the same thing as lying. Those do-gooders (people that are not evil) have not used his preaching or attending Church as a reason to keep him as a coach. Find me one post on Stingtalk that suggest this view. You cannot because none exists.

Now, if you are upset because he goes to church on Sunday, I really don't know what to tell you. Many people go to churches on Sunday. Does it make any difference if he preaches while he is there?

Do you think he should quit going to church on Sunday because he is a coach?

Just what is your problem?

Father Time

About these seemingly deprecating 'band camp' references, any of you guys realize how many girls
are at band camp? Sounds like a lot more fun than football camp to me!

drinking.gif

Beebad: Here, here - if you like Chan you know football, if you don't like Chan, you know nothing!

That is the nail on the head I've been looking for, THANK YOU!

Morning BeeBad:

You said: "NC.. it cuts both ways.. I see far more posts from individuals that don't lead me to think that they know anything about football other than they are supporters of chan for no other reason than just because..."

The fact is that "it (indeed) cuts both ways:
The supposition/idea/guesstimate is that you see/saw far more posts, etc.,(as you stated).
is not accurate/factual. Because I see far more from knowledgeable fans and supporters that in essence say "lay off the man, and let him do his job, and critize (only during and after season begins ); but in the mean time: Just let the man do his job and quit aideing and abbeting the enemy(ies). I challenge you BB to be as positive on this board as you are on the Hive
wink.gif
, and "take a pledge to be for the oneness of Tech (from the lowest to the highest personnell, untill the season begins. Get with the majority of TRUE Techsters (do not play footsie with interlopers and "Johnny come latlies". Who are the REAL TECH SUPPORTERS? I start with John Davis and go on down the line to myself (least andlast on the totem pole as per knowledgeable; although in another era, I progressed (from sand-lot, Jr. High(Ga and Kansas), High(Texas) to semi-pro, (Texas); putting on the pads with wannabes and used to be(s); a few in later years who were/is/are (after all semi-pro is the end for some and the extent for others:me )
wink.gif
tongue.gif
wink.gif

==================================================
((I no longer worry about my spelling until we get a spell-checker
wink.gif
))

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Hey gys: I wanted to make a "small" donation today, but somehow cannot get to the proper place for such. Some directions seem outdated. I know you can always use help;so please for the computer illerates (you can see, I am pushing for money that would enable a spell-checker) such as I, please simplify it once again. We all owe a great deal of appreciation; and some such as I would do well to "get off our billfolds and express that appeciation".....thanks, I think!!!!

Originally posted by BeeBad:
I see far more posts from individuals that don't lead me to think that they know anything about football other than they are supporters of chan for no other reason than just because...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">...he is the Georgia Tech football coach, beginning his second year?

That is the reason I support him, and will continue to do so as long as he is our coach. I don't care what my gut does or doesn't tell me or what my feelings are or aren't. I have thatmuch institutional loyalty.

That really can't be a mystery, peepad. "Just Because" is an Elvis song.

Originally posted by goldeagle:
About these seemingly deprecating 'band camp' references, any of you guys realize how many girls
are at band camp? Sounds like a lot more fun than football camp to me!

drinking.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Speaking of which... has anyone seen "American Wedding"?

I want to know if it is worth seeing in the theatre.

I can whip out either American Pie DVDs at any given moment and laugh my ass off. I am hoping the third is just as good.

And yet on the verge of Georgia Tech's most important football game in months these assholes still pretend to be Tech fans and infest our fansites.

Originally posted by spellingbee:
So, BDG, what brand of tabaccy was GOL buying?
grin.gif

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">.
I don't know. Let me check his resume....maybe it is listed.
BOO

Originally posted by ramblinwise1:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by bellyseries:
Just what is the Gailey "debate"?

Give your school's coach a chance to prove himself

VS.

What, exactly?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Why, anarchy and mayhem, of course.
wink.gif
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Techsamillion, this is a positive and satirical remark from ramblin. It is to be applauded.

Read carefully!

Back