Coach O'Leary sighting

Re: Coach O\'Leary sighting

I'm sure ole George likes a hottie as much as the next guy. Not sure about Chan though, that might not be a Christian attitude?
grin.gif

I want to know what the hottie's GPA is and if she's making adequate progress towards graduation!

Originally posted by gnats 67:
Good riddance.[/QUOTE

No sir. Been a Tech fan for some 28 years now. Not going anywhere. We'll be here long after CG and the do-gooders are long gone.It's about winning games on Saturday and doing what it takes to make sure that happens.

GATA JACKETS!!!

GATA JACKETS!!

Awright, I guess we're stuck with ya then.
tongue.gif

Driver8, what is a do-gooder? Is that someone that prefers to do good instead of evil?

If so, count me in with the do-gooders. I would be proud to be counted in with the ones who prefer to do good.

Father Time

Driver, see that's the problem. Everybody here wants to win. But what is your problem with do-gooders? You mean you aren't? Does your wife know?

Driver is quite obviously a very astute individual who understands football, tells it like it is & doesn't walk around all day with a copy of "The Power of Positive Thinking" in one hand and a glass of milk in the other spewing you rahh rahh... He's a winner..

This is really hilarious. This is like Saddam praising Hitler.

Originally posted by BeeBad:
Driver is quite obviously a very astute individual who understands football, tells it like it is & doesn't walk around all day with a copy of "The Power of Positive Thinking" in one hand and a glass of milk in the other spewing you rahh rahh... He's a winner..
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Father Time

No Driver and BeeBad as well, don't understand that people are complex. As the Fellowship of Christian Athletes proves, you can be a do-gooder and a winner at the same time. For that matter, BYU is a Morman school but I also thought they were one of the dirtier teams we played last year. What Driver is still trying to say is he doens't like Chan and doesn't think he can win at Tech. He just likes to dress his opinions up to make them look logical when in fact they are his gut reactions to Chan. And that's fine, if he doesn't like him. But he's still our coach and BeeBad's opinions to the contrary, I still don't see how bad-mouthing your own coach makes you a better fan.

BTW BeeBad, I have never seen a post by Driver that would lead me to think he knows anything about football other than he likes to win and will pay any cost to win.

Originally posted by ncjacket:
No Driver and BeeBad as well, don't understand that people are complex. As the Fellowship of Christian Athletes proves, you can be a do-gooder and a winner at the same time. For that matter, BYU is a Morman school but I also thought they were one of the dirtier teams we played last year. What Driver is still trying to say is he doens't like Chan and doesn't think he can win at Tech. He just likes to dress his opinions up to make them look logical when in fact they are his gut reactions to Chan. And that's fine, if he doesn't like him. But he's still our coach and BeeBad's opinions to the contrary, I still don't see how bad-mouthing your own coach makes you a better fan.

BTW BeeBad, I have never seen a post by Driver that would lead me to think he knows anything about football other than he likes to win and will pay any cost to win.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">NC.. it cuts both ways.. I see far more posts from individuals that don't lead me to think that they know anything about football other than they are supporters of chan for no other reason than just because...

Yeah, what my good friend and one for whom I have great admiration said!!!!!!!!!!

--I no longer worry about my spelling until we get a spell-checker--
grin.gif

Well, BeeBad, if you guys want to debate the reasons we had difficulties last year that's cool. In fact, if I need to (and have the time to pull out game tapes) I can point to critical situations in several games, including games we won, where poor execution from players screwed up our strategies. I can also point out what I consider poor decisions from the coaches. You want to talk blocking schemes, offensive strategies or pass coverage schemes? Not saying I'm an expert but I've paid a fair amount of attention over the years, and having a brother who is a high school D coordinator at a school that is a perrenial state title contender and sends a player or 2 to D-1 every year helps. Big John Davis' opinion also matters to me, especially the way he goes about expressing what he thinks.

But somebody who simply says..."it's all about winning and doing everything to make us successful" doesn't tell me they know anything about any sport.

Yeah, what another of what my good friends, and object of admiration, (N.C. said): Agree wholeheartedly!!!!

Please do not judge me until we get a spell-checker!!!!
wink.gif

Originally posted by techsamillion:
Yeah, what my good friend and one for whom I have great admiration said!!!!!!!!!!

--I no longer worry about my spelling until we get a spell-checker--
grin.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">
Yeah, what another of what my good friends, and object of admiration, (N.C. said): Agree wholeheartedly!!!!
wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Want a cracker, Polly?..
grin.gif

oooooooBB, want to get into a skirmisH? Have tried to take it easy on you, but if you insist, we can get uncivilized again.......your choice!
blue.gif

Plese do not blame for spelling until we get a spell-checker.
wink.gif

With only goodwill to Thomason Jacket, whom I love dearly:

R.I.P.========= Reject Irresponsible Posts

======
Please overlook all missplellings until we get spell cechker!!!!

For all to ponder:

"The future is always changing" (Yogi Berra)

Please forgive my misppelings till we get a spell-checker.
wink.gif

oooooooBB, want to get into a skirmisH? Have tried to take it easy on you, but if you insist, we can get uncivilized again.......your choice!
blue.gif

Plese do not blame for spelling until we get a spell-checker.
wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">ahhhh techs... I just couldn't help it, you were parroting the posts that disagreed with me ... had to needle ya a little...
smile.gif

C'mon BeeBad, tell the truth. If we all of a sudden agreed with you, you would just change sides to keep the arguement going.
blue.gif

Better be careful though, I believe techsamillion can take you. Verbal jabs at 20 paces.

Back