Coaching Search Update

I honestly can’t see Deion at Ole Miss. What about the racial factors?
Especially given that it’s got to be a factor in what he’s doing at an HBCU in the first place and it is surely part of his recruiting pitch. Good for him, I say. Maybe the counter argument is that he couldn’t get a HC job anywhere else? Hard to believe that.

His coaching career surely isn’t financially motivated. Dunno how much where his kid got recruited had to do with it. Beyond that, Is he really just chasing the glory of a CFB natty to drive him to HC at a factory school? That doesn’t make sense to me either but that doesn’t make it not so. Hard to get a real read on his motivations and harder still to find an allure to GT.

1668738796037.gif

You people talkin bout Deion and Fickel and Pittman and any other big name or some ööööing rehab candidate like Briles or Mora or who the öööö ever have the hope of a retard. BoB can take a walk too. I’m in BKs camp as it is, say whatever. It’s where we are. I think he can steady the ship and you’ll never question his motivation, belief or work ethic. We need that unassailable commitment and dedication to dig out of this ungodly hole.

I’m not enamored with his connections to the clown but I also understand his not leading a ööööing mutiny last year. I also don’t think he has just snowed the folks that have obtained his services prior. It’s not within his demeanor and anyone can see that in his press interactions. The same can’t be said for clown.

That said, I’m also good with Chadwell or Fritz or Houston. Those are realistic and pragmatic choices as coaches gettin a shot to step up and that can be exciting. The rest of you can run your hopes up for a Christmas miracle all you want and standby to get ööööed.

You people talkin bout Deion and Fickel and Pittman and any other big name have the hope of a retard. I’m in BKs camp as it is, say whatever. It’s where we are. I think he can steady the ship and you’ll never question his motivation, belief or work ethic. We need that unassailable commitment and dedication to dig out of this ungodly hole.

I’m not enamored with his connections to the clown but I also understand his not leading a ööööing mutiny last year. I also don’t think he has just snowed the folks that have obtained his services prior. It’s not within his demeanor and anyone can see that in his press interactions. The same can’t be said for clown.

That said, I’m also good with Chadwell or Fritz or Houston. Those are realistic and pragmatic choices as coaches gettin a shot to step up and that can be exciting. The rest of you can run your hopes up for a Christmas miracle all you want and standby to get ööööed.
No one was really talking about Pittman other than speculating that he might be the sec coach who is rumored to be canned soon. Fickel is a pipe dream and would be a home run hire. Deion is a meme.

Every journo throwing around Deion’s name is trying to get clicks. They know nothing. Journos gonna journo.

Back