COFH

I think we'll beat Georgia this year. Missouri almost beat them in Athens. I would pick Miami or North Carolina over Missouri. So, there is no reason we can't beat them on old Grant Field. To Hell With Georgia!
That’s why they play the game. UGA has been pushed by very mediocre Auburn and USC so anything is possible. Hope we get that version of UGA instead of the one that played Ole Miss.

Key works 365 days a year on this game. I’m hoping PJ has worked 20 minutes with our offense every practice and he’s our surprise OC for the game.

I think we'll beat Georgia this year. Missouri almost beat them in Athens. I would pick Miami or North Carolina over Missouri. So, there is no reason we can't beat them on old Grant Field. To Hell With Georgia!
giphy.gif

Key works 365 days a year on this game. I’m hoping PJ has worked 20 minutes with our offense every practice and he’s our surprise OC for the game.
My thought was well. I bet we've been looking ahead a little each week for a while now. Maybe a lot the week of the BG debacle.

Back