COFH

I’m so ööööing sick of this game sucking dick. I’m sick of my 3 siblings, wife, in laws all being able to talk öööö. I’m sick of my two kids asking me why Tech never wins and uga always wins. My 5 year old son has taken mercy on my soul and has pledged allegiance to Tech since I’m always alone and “boooo dogs” my wife…and I feel bad for him, because he’s signing up for frustration and misery. It is ööööing amazing the once a decade we win though. I effing milk that öööö. I hope this is our year. I’ve been super high and super down in this team. I totally agree that if these dudes can show up on a mission they can make a game of this and steal one. It will require PERFECT coaching and adjusting. And Buster anticipating Kirby’s halftime adjustments and adjusting off of that. The kids have to go for kills. Singleton needs to have coming out party on national TV and not drop wide open passes. Haynes King needs to keep plays alive when NFL linemen are up his ass and not make stupid decisions. I’ve watched more uga games than ever before this year, and my goodness outside of the ole miss game, they have looked “underwhelming” for a #1 team that hasn’t lost in five years. We’ll see what happens. I thought we were going to get annihilated last year and we hung for 40 minutes and they needed the refs to make an awful call to take the lead. Lfg.
And I take total comfort in the fact that there is not a head coach candidate in the country who this game means more to than BK. It took CPJ a few years to “get it”. Goof is a ööööing mutt and can go pound sand. Key wants this as much as we do. More. Get it.

The absolute most embarrassing aspect of the game will be the sheer and utter dominance and take over of the stands.

Fans are about to get 51-7'd and 45-00'd. I expect the players to do their part though. Wish they could count on us better.
Because they’ve been so reliable?

Thinking about a joke about uga the mascot: ( it's an old joke so if you heard it sorry.

2 uga where sitting in the stadium waiting for the game to start, uga was on the sideline and like a dog will do he licked his ( you know) the one fan said looking at uga lick his self I wish I could do that, the other fan looked at him and said you can but he will bite you.
Sad trombone for Lewis.

I’m so ööööing sick of this game sucking dick. I’m sick of my 3 siblings, wife, in laws all being able to talk öööö. I’m sick of my two kids asking me why Tech never wins and uga always wins. My 5 year old son has taken mercy on my soul and has pledged allegiance to Tech since I’m always alone and “boooo dogs” my wife…and I feel bad for him, because he’s signing up for frustration and misery. It is ööööing amazing the once a decade we win though. I effing milk that öööö. I hope this is our year. I’ve been super high and super down in this team. I totally agree that if these dudes can show up on a mission they can make a game of this and steal one. It will require PERFECT coaching and adjusting. And Buster anticipating Kirby’s halftime adjustments and adjusting off of that. The kids have to go for kills. Singleton needs to have coming out party on national TV and not drop wide open passes. Haynes King needs to keep plays alive when NFL linemen are up his ass and not make stupid decisions. I’ve watched more uga games than ever before this year, and my goodness outside of the ole miss game, they have looked “underwhelming” for a #1 team that hasn’t lost in five years. We’ll see what happens. I thought we were going to get annihilated last year and we hung for 40 minutes and they needed the refs to make an awful call to take the lead. Lfg.
And I take total comfort in the fact that there is not a head coach candidate in the country who this game means more to than BK. It took CPJ a few years to “get it”. Goof is a ööööing mutt and can go pound sand. Key wants this as much as we do. More. Get it.

I feel your pain and have empathy for you. But not because your family is all nutlicker fans. I feel bad for you because you have to wake up every morning, look in the mirror, and realize that you willingly married into that öööö and how through your poor decision making you are the greatest source of your problems.

I almost did that twice in my life. But, after I got done breeding them to show my dominance, I informed the otherwise bearable young women, that I am way too smart to make such a terrible choice despite the size of their "assets".

I then let them know there were plenty of suitors on the campus in Athens who would gladly raise my children with their hard earned dollars. Only to know, one day, on my death bed, I would change the entire course of those kids peak McDonald's supervisor earning lives by informing them their daddy is not actually an inbred from the university of middle school level educational degrees.

I would then provide a Genghis Kahn length list, of all their siblings who also realize they have something to live for. After the inevitable fall of America because most people were born of SEC school parents, this of course ushers in the rise of the next great nation. The United States of Great Tech Men and Their Thirsty ugagging Harems.

Make good life decisions. THWG!

I feel your pain and have empathy for you. But not because your family is all nutlicker fans. I feel bad for you because you have to wake up every morning, look in the mirror, and realize that you willingly married into that öööö and how through your poor decision making you are the greatest source of your problems.

I almost did that twice in my life. But, after I got done breeding them to show my dominance, I informed the otherwise bearable young women, that I am way too smart to make such a terrible choice despite the size of their "assets".

I then let them know there were plenty of suitors on the campus in Athens who would gladly raise my children with their hard earned dollars. Only to know, one day, on my death bed, I would change the entire course of those kids peak McDonald's supervisor earning lives by informing them their daddy is not actually an inbred from the university of middle school level educational degrees.

I would then provide a Genghis Kahn length list, of all their siblings who also realize they have something to live for. After the inevitable fall of America because most people were born of SEC school parents, this of course ushers in the rise of the next great nation. The United States of Great Tech Men and Their Thirsty ugagging Harems.

You’re an idiot

Words to live by my friend, except the 'got done' part. Never relent.

It took CPJ a few years to “get it”.
No, he got it right away. Believe me. What he said in public - "bigger fish to fry" - is one thing.
The truth? Something else. He wasn't giving epic fist pumps or going back and forth with the fans during VPI or Boston College or Duke games. He didn't say their fans were just getting off their jobs at Walmart.
He knew from the get-go what this game was.

Pics of "assets"?

When I was born my mom took pity on my dad whose Galatasaray always lost to her team Fenerbahçe (not as lopsided but still) so she let him make me a Galatasaray fan. I had a big Galatasaray blanket and hats and jerseys. I used to watch the games with my dad. My brother who was also a Fener fan decided when I was 4-5 to have me sign a blank contract and then wrote “I pledge allegiance to Fenerbahçe for the next 100 years.” above my signature. He showed me the contract and told me it’s ironclad, he made copies and that he would sue me if I tried to renege. I started crying and ran to my mom and showed her the piece of paper. She looked it over and said “yeah I’m sorry, it has your signature. I think you’re liable if you breach the contract.” Anyway… Go Fenerbahçe. At least until 2089.

When I was born my mom took pity on my dad whose Galatasaray always lost to her team Fenerbahçe (not as lopsided but still) so she let him make me a Galatasaray fan. I had a big Galatasaray blanket and hats and jerseys. I used to watch the games with my dad. My brother who was also a Fener fan decided when I was 4-5 to have me sign a blank contract and then wrote “I pledge allegiance to Fenerbahçe for the next 100 years.” above my signature. He showed me the contract and told me it’s ironclad, he made copies and that he would sue me if I tried to renege. I started crying and ran to my mom and showed her the piece of paper. She looked it over and said “yeah I’m sorry, it has your signature. I think you’re liable if you breach the contract.” Anyway… Go Fenerbahçe. At least until 2089.
You weren't 18 when you signed and he used force to coerce you to sign. Contract void.

You weren't 18 when you signed and he used force to coerce you to sign. Contract void.
Collect volunary signatures from 18 year olds.
Fill in 'contract' after scrutinizing head shots at my leisure.
Breed to establish dominance.
??
Profit.

We have more SEC championships than either of those teams.

Had Georgia hired Erk in 88 (he said they offered and he turned it down, they said they never offered it to him and when he heard that, Erk was PISSED), he would have brought PJ back from Hawaii to be his OC.

How do I know how mad Erk was when he found out Georgia said they never offered him the job?
I'm the one who told him.
There are a lot of things for which to hold Georgia in low esteem. Lying to Erk is right at the top of my list.

Back