COFH

If we win this game we’re gonna win not because uga is overlooking us or some other bullshit reason about why they might not be focused but because we want it more and we get some divine intervention our way. But you can’t hope for a divine intervention when you don’t do everything in your power and more to win. I’ve seen what we’re capable of if our boys want it. The team has been Jekyll and Hyde all season and it’s time to show up for these last two games of the season. No more moral victories, no more progress, I don’t wanna talk how much better we played than previous years, if you let them come into your house and disrespect you, you let them tell you they run the state and your ööööing city year after year, there isn’t a more perfect opportunity than this, on a Saturday prime time game on national TV when they’re ranked number one in the nation, to show the rest of the country that you will no longer take the disrespect and that you run your own city. Play pissed off, play like you wanna take their heads off with every tackle, play like you want to kill your opponent and send them to Helheim because you won’t let them die axe in hand. I hope someone reminds them of that constantly for the next week and a half. It’s about time we stop playing like a bunch of sissies who may want it or may not want it or oh we had so much going on that week or our backs hurt. öööö all of that. Fight till you can’t fight no more. Then go lie down bleed a while. Then get up and fight some more.

If your hair isn’t on fire when you run out of that locker-room just turn around and go back home.

Being drunk I have a question if the uga mascot poops on the sideline which player or coach has to pick it up?

1997 game. We pick off BoBo near the end of the game and they call Pass Int and score on next play. BS!

I was at that game. It was about the most mad I ever got at any sporting event. Then, only two years later, we got a pretty good call on that Jasper Sanks fumble. There should be stats for "questionable calls that go for you" and "questionable calls that go against you." They're just as important as turnovers.

Thinking about a joke about uga the mascot: ( it's an old joke so if you heard it sorry.

2 uga where sitting in the stadium waiting for the game to start, uga was on the sideline and like a dog will do he licked his ( you know) the one fan said looking at uga lick his self I wish I could do that, the other fan looked at him and said you can but he will bite you.

If we win this game we’re gonna win not because uga is overlooking us or some other bullshit reason about why they might not be focused but because we want it more and we get some divine intervention our way. But you can’t hope for a divine intervention when you don’t do everything in your power and more to win. I’ve seen what we’re capable of if our boys want it. The team has been Jekyll and Hyde all season and it’s time to show up for these last two games of the season. No more moral victories, no more progress, I don’t wanna talk how much better we played than previous years, if you let them come into your house and disrespect you, you let them tell you they run the state and your ööööing city year after year, there isn’t a more perfect opportunity than this, on a Saturday prime time game on national TV when they’re ranked number one in the nation, to show the rest of the country that you will no longer take the disrespect and that you run your own city. Play pissed off, play like you wanna take their heads off with every tackle, play like you want to kill your opponent and send them to Helheim because you won’t let them die axe in hand. I hope someone reminds them of that constantly for the next week and a half. It’s about time we stop playing like a bunch of sissies who may want it or may not want it or oh we had so much going on that week or our backs hurt. öööö all of that. Fight till you can’t fight no more. Then go lie down bleed a while. Then get up and fight some more.

If your hair isn’t on fire when you run out of that locker-room just turn around and go back home.

Damn this needs to be read in the locker room

Dirty Jacket reporting to duty, sir

Back