Collins will be the coach

This single recruiting class is insignificant compared to hiring the right coach.
This is the early signing period, not signing day. While it would be nice to lock some of the recruits up, so that the new staff can spend the majority of their efforts getting a few key pieces to round out the class, I don't think they are going to hurry the hire too much for that reason.

Quinlin sort of backs it up, though I know a lot of people here don't give that much credit.

Welp, I just watched all the youtube videos I could find of CGC. I like some of what he's selling (DJ at practice, Full Time Swag Coordinator, Analytics - even if he doesn't really understand them, etc), but we also get the Fat Head/pool noodle QB practice, Leprechauns & Easter Bunnies at practice, etc.

I like the way he talks to the man on the street - I hope he puts the same effort to fill the student section that Pastner does.

Press conferences and radio shows will be fun.

I hope he gets the budget increase that we've heard donors withheld from CPJ.

I'll definitely give him an unbiased shot at taking this program to the next level.

Some of the old heads will roll their eyes but this is some cool stuff Coach Collins does for recruiting and players

http://footballscoop.com/news/temple-put-players-twitter-handles-back-spring-game-jerseys/

7B120A3A-987E-41A6-BAE2-3F1E170C5AA4.jpeg

Back what up? He doesn't say öööö here. He doesn't know anymore than anyone else, however, if you get your credit card out you can get his insider information.

To be fair he did announce yesterday that Collins was the lead candidate and folks in the know said Whis was before these reports. So if $10 is worth knowing 8hrs earlier, then have at it

Elliot in ATL for CFB awards. Wonder if he travelled a few blocks down the road for an interview as well?

Back