Collins will be the coach

Now after this guy get hired, which he will, I dont want yall to scream for his head and pretend CPJ could have done it different, after he gets his first loss, which will likely be Clemson in the first game of the season. Give the man some time to work his magic. I'm not expecting a winning season next year. We're probably gonna look like öööö regardless of whom we hire. Of course I say all this fully expecting yall to still do what you do best. I'll remind yall again later.

Am I on the hive?

Last edited:
I will complain if we run exclusively pistol, especially during goal line, punch it in, situations

We all know, or should know, that the transition to a non TO offense is gonna be a bit painful regardless of coach. While I hate it, I’ll give the next coach two mulligan years (and even that may not be fair).
I don't think it will be that bad. Looking at the OL, if you add some weight and sacrifice some mobility from a few of those guys they should be OK (Z. Quinney is 6-6, 275, P. Braun will be fine, K. Cooper is short at 6-3, but 305, J. Lee is 6-2, 285, C. Hansen is short 6-2, but 310, B. Morgan is 6-4, 288 - back to Gailey level depth on the OL). I don't think any of them ran the triple in high school.

We'll have to make a TE out of somebody, or recruit the best guy that wants to be a 4 year starter that is still available after the early signing period. WRs should be good enough (J. Camp, M. Carter, S. Dophus, O. Jarrett (assuming you move him)). Not sure what we do with all the B-backs - pretty loaded at RB.

Lucas Johnson should be good enough at QB.

On the bright side, P. Harvin III will be on display.

I was born in Macon, GA.

Pronounced öööö-hole.

I was born in Macon Georgia they kept my dad in the Macon jail
Dad said son if you keep your hands clean
You won't hear them bloodhounds on your trail
But I fell in with bad companions we robbed a man in Tennessee
The sheriff caught me way up in Nashville they locked me up and threw away the key
I washed my hands in muddy water washed my hands but they didn't come clean
Tried to do like daddy told me but I must have washed my hands in a muddy stream

I don't think it will be that bad. Looking at the OL, if you add some weight and sacrifice some mobility from a few of those guys they should be OK (Z. Quinney is 6-6, 275, P. Braun will be fine, K. Cooper is short at 6-3, but 305, J. Lee is 6-2, 285, C. Hansen is short 6-2, but 310, B. Morgan is 6-4, 288 - back to Gailey level depth on the OL). I don't think any of them ran the triple in high school.

We'll have to make a TE out of somebody, or recruit the best guy that wants to be a 4 year starter that is still available after the early signing period. WRs should be good enough (J. Camp, M. Carter, S. Dophus, O. Jarrett (assuming you move him)). Not sure what we do with all the B-backs - pretty loaded at RB.

It is so weird about TE. Time has flown. Just seems like a year or so, in my mind, since Colin Peek left us.

Quinney definitely ran 3-O in high school.

Now after this guy get hired, which he will, I dont want yall to scream for his head and pretend CPJ could have done it different, after he gets his first loss, which will likely be Clemson in the first game of the season. Give the man some time to work his magic. I'm not expecting a winning season next year. We're probably gonna look like öööö regardless of whom we hire. Of course I say all this fully expecting yall to still do what you do best. I'll remind yall again later.

Going from 3 option to other offenses:

Hurry up: -5 wins
Air raid: -4 wins
West Coast: -4 wins
shotgun RPO: -3 wins
Pistol: -2 win
Pro set under center: -1 win
RichRod/Meyer/Mullen Shotgun option: -1 win

Basically need a season for the qb and recievers to get in since/run good routes. Therewill be no pocket next year. Even FCS teams run 300lb OL in the shotgun. We will need to roll the pocket for sure, but anything that involves zone run blocking should be fine.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Woody return for year 2, but the new coach needs to do what he wants.

I was born in Macon Georgia they kept my dad in the Macon jail
Dad said son if you keep your hands clean
You won't hear them bloodhounds on your trail
But I fell in with bad companions we robbed a man in Tennessee
The sheriff caught me way up in Nashville they locked me up and threw away the key
I washed my hands in muddy water washed my hands but they didn't come clean
Tried to do like daddy told me but I must have washed my hands in a muddy stream

Stonewall Jackson

Can we poach the TE from Cartersville from UT or sign the uncommitted TE from Jefferson?

You do realize you are the most likely culprit of this, right?

All of y’all worried about changing to a different offense.........we changed to the triple and had immediate success. Changing back with very few players who ran the triple in high school will be easier

All of y’all worried about changing to a different offense.........we changed to the triple and had immediate success. Changing back with very few players who ran the triple in high school will be easier

We need to sand bag the hell out of ourselves regardless of how we’re transitioning in the spring game to make Clemson think it will be a cake walk and catch them off guard. Will delete in 1 hour.

After watching the Waffle House video I'm sold. I can handle two or three rebuilding years if he's our guy.

Our personnel's a bit different this time around, though

Back