Collins will be the coach

This is a "I predict coach will be hired" thread and not a fake "coach has been hired" thread.

That said, I have noted the OP's predictions and will be back here next Monday for... evaluation.

Guess it checked out, and/or it was lucky.

The money's never the problem... it's always the winning.

Money has been a problem for support staff. GT has been woefully deficit when it comes to recruiting staff, $ for assistant coaches, etc. TStan (and someone wake up prez bud) needs to step up with better resources.

If Graham/Johnson are already pegged 1st/2nd on the depth chart - where does TO fit in? Does he move to WR/RB? or JMU? He did good things when the ball was in his hands, I hope we can find a place for him. Not so much when the ball left his hands.

Sucks for all of our A-backs, but my hope is that they can either find spots in the secondary or they transfer and open up some more spots for recruiting. Unfortunately the same thing for Oliver, or maybe he can run Wildcat or be a WR or something. He's a baller that I wish had been the starter all season, I don't know what we do with him in a new offense though.

The first thing fans are going to miss is constantly going for it on 4th and short and knowing you are going to make it.

It doesnt take a lot of watching other teams to know how rare that actually is.

The other frustration will be seeing fails from the shotgun on the goalline.
2018 4th down stats:

GT attempted 28, made 14
Temple attempted 24, made 13

Shout out to Army: 30/33 for the best rate by far

https://www.ncaa.com/stats/football/fbs/current/team/700/p2

If Graham/Johnson are already pegged 1st/2nd on the depth chart - where does TO fit in? Does he move to WR/RB? or JMU? He did good things when the ball was in his hands, I hope we can find a place for him. Not so much when the ball left his hands.
We can't really say how any of them throw the ball based on the limited sample size we have. I always showed up early to games and watched warm ups, but it is hard to tell just from drills who throws any better than the other. However, based on HS film and what I saw before he got hurt, Lucas Johnson has the best arm

Back