Come down off the ledge.

I sense a dumpster fire of epic proportions coming based upon Mover's words. I don't know if I trust Bobinsky with a head football coach hire and he has done nothing thus far to make me think that he can handle the ööööstorm.

I've been ridiculed for supporting Teddy and Glenn Spencer before, I can take it. We need them for a lot of reasons and just not for football. Most on here were cuming on themselves for Paul and I was against it, look where that got us. This job is more complicated as you know than just football. We are a fractured fan base that we only know how to fix.
I know for a fact Paul wants out, we are trying to expedite it for him. Successfully I hope, very soon!

Than, maybe the healing can begin.

I've been ridiculed for supporting Teddy and Glenn Spencer before, I can take it. We need them for a lot of reasons and just not for football. Most on here were cuming on themselves for Paul and I was against it, look where that got us. This job is more complicated as you know than just football. We are a fractured fan base that we only know how to fix.

If you believe they can take on the Tech administration, which I believe is a greater adversary than any other school, then I'm all for them.

Well, this has become quite the thread.

Throughout the years of being a CPJ supporter, I would say keeping Sewak was the one thing I couldn't excuse. If he truly has no humility due to his success at GSU and Navy, then failure is only inevitable until he shows humility and willingness to learn again.

I sense a dumpster fire of epic proportions coming based upon Mover's words. I don't know if I trust Bobinsky with a head football coach hire and he has done nothing thus far to make me think that he can handle the ööööstorm.

What exactly has Bobinsky done so far, positive or negative? I'm honestly curious.

Yeah right. You are going to see suck at epic proportions if all this is true. You are gonna be wishing for 7-5.

Stupid short sighted post, I will have a drink for you because I won't let this post sniff my nads, grow a set please.

What exactly has Bobinsky done so far, positive or negative? I'm honestly curious.

Precisely my point. I don't know of anything he has done other than fire the softball coach. Now we are having a somewhat serious discussion of him hiring a head football coach.

For some reason, the name in my head for who he would hire is Bobby Johnson. I'm not sure where I got that thought from.

+1

Thanks for representing us JD

My more immediate concern is that signing day is not far off. If you believe in star ratings, this was shaping up to be a pretty good class.

No it's not. You must be drinking the Kelly Quinlan kool-aid. Its no different than the last 5 classes that we complain about now. Solid players, but nothing spectacular. Is this class even top 50?

Agree on Spencer. I got to meet him back when he was at Duke. Came to recruit a couple of our players. The guy is awesome. My favorite college coach that I've ever sat down with. Like talking to an old friend. We need some Glenn Spencers on staff.

Exactly. That seems pretty much to be Tech's ceiling. But maybe Bobinski can pull a rabbit out of his ass.

Our ceiling is a National Championship. This has been proven 4 times over across the span of a century. If we commit to that goal, we can do it. We may never be perennial heavyweights, but we can definitely get there from time to time.

Back