Commit

Lets play the occam's razor game.

No dude, there's new rules for that game. In the new version, you use occam's razor to slit your own throat because you read a guy's offer sheet on the internet. It's hilarious and fun. You go first.

No dude, there's new rules for that game. In the new version, you use occam's razor to slit your own throat because you read a guy's offer sheet on the internet. It's hilarious and fun. You go first.

Someone disagrees with me on the Internet.
:bigcry:

Situation 1) the kid is passed over by every FBS school but the academies because all those other schools really suck at evaluating talent and missed this guy. Paul Johnson is the exception to this though (as shown through his past reaches) and really sees something special that 116 other head coaches have missed.

Situation 2) the kid is an academy and FCS level talent.

How 'bout Situation 1a?

He fits 2 niche positions at GT, qb and aback. (he also could play db, so that's 3 positions) My guess is CPJ took him as an insurance policy that has a good chance of contributing at two other positions if the primary position doesn't pan out.

The Georgia Tech hate in this thread is unbelievable. And how is this a waste of a scholly? You think we can just pull a highly rated star athlete out of our ass 6 days before signing day other than maybe Lawson? We need to fill the holes of players we lost.

The Georgia Tech hate in this thread is unbelievable. And how is this a waste of a scholly?

This entire board should be private during the buildup to signing day. I don't know why a single recruit would want to sign with us after reading some of these awful comments about 18 year olds.

Need to change this forum name to Bigcry Forum. At least until spring practice starts.

This entire board should be private during the buildup to signing day. I don't know why a single recruit would want to sign with us after reading some of these awful comments about 18 year olds.

I'll admit, I've had my moments on this site about CURRENT athletes like Isaiah for example. But bashing a one day old Commit is unheard of.

Because he's a walkon level talent. Because we have 15-16 scholarships possible for this year and we wasted one on a guy who wasn't a clear cut starter at north Cobb and from my understanding split time at mcceachern.

well he sure liked beating the piss out of North Cobb this past season.

I'll admit, I've had my moments on this site about CURRENT athletes like Isaiah for example. But bashing a one day old Commit is unheard of.

I take it all back. For a "one day old commit" this guy is a badass. Definite diaper dandy. Huge potential. Helluva senior tape for a fetus.

Situation 1) the kid is passed over by every FBS school but the academies because all those other schools really suck at evaluating talent and missed this guy. Paul Johnson is the exception to this though (as shown through his past reaches) and really sees something special that 116 other head coaches have missed.

Situation 2) the kid is an academy and FCS level talent.

Situation 3) The kid has skills that translate well to triple option offenses. Therefore he gets offers from triple option schools.

Mind blown?

Situation 3) The kid has skills that translate well to triple option offenses. Therefore he gets offers from triple option schools.

Mind blown?

Skills that translate well to triple option offenses? What, like blocking and running fast?

Skills that translate well to triple option offenses? What, like blocking and running fast?

Yeah, those would help.

I'd say quickness in open-field running is higher on our priority list than other schools.

I thought it was pretty common knowledge that schools run option offenses to take advantage of different skillsets than are needed on pro set teams.

Back