Commit

Why only 8 games?

Well seeings how he got a D1 scholly it probably wasn't for performance and since he got into Georgia Tech it probably wasn't for grades so HURR DURR injuries maybe??? You Tech bashers get dumber and dumber everyday. A separate forum needs to be made for retards like you, disecq, buzzczar, BOR, and others.

ööööing pathetic. This kid should never have a BCS scholly, but he will tale up a slot for 5 years for us. Is Paul Johnson trying to ruin GT? It's completely unacceptable to not have a better backup plan.

Doug Martin had two offers: Boise State and Cal Poly. Will this guy turn out to be good? Who knows. And of course I'd love to get a 4 star instead. But not having a lot of offers does not mean he can't be good.

Well seeings as how I don't think he really has a d1 scholarship outside of us, I'm trying to figure out if an injury explains why he had to transfer to have any playing time. I'm sorry I'm a tech basher for thinking it's unacceptable to offer a kid who has less passing yards and touchdowns than I had before I got benched for sucking and moved to wr.

Well seeings as how I don't think he really has a d1 scholarship outside of us, I'm trying to figure out if an injury explains why he had to transfer to have any playing time. I'm sorry I'm a tech basher for thinking it's unacceptable to offer a kid who has less passing yards and touchdowns than I had before I got benched for sucking and moved to wr.

well he averaged 143 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns a game in a talented GHSA region. So maybe that has something to do with it??? and the fact we run the option and not a spread pass? I'm just confused as to why your bitchass has to hate so much on a player that was literally signed yesterday. You got benched in highschool because you are a ööööty player and probably didn't run an option offense. So your stats in the offense are a miserable fail and obviously deserved benching.

He didn't have a D1 offer? Uh... Actually he had four. Service academy or not, that is more than you ever had. Also he got offered by Georgia Tech, so obviously they see something in the kid.

well he averaged 143 rushing yards and 2 touchdowns a game in a talented GHSA region. So maybe that has something to do with it??? and the fact we run the option and not a spread pass? I'm just confused as to why your bitchass has to hate so much on a player that was literally signed yesterday.

Because he's a walkon level talent. Because we have 15-16 scholarships possible for this year and we wasted one on a guy who wasn't a clear cut starter at north Cobb and from my understanding split time at mcceachern.

And after your edit please lecture me on what kind of offense I ran, so glad the radio jockey thinks I was a ööööty player. While you're at it, explain to me how an offer from a service academy works. Is it really an offer when it's the same as walking on?

Because he's a walkon level talent. Because we have 15-16 scholarships possible for this year and we wasted one on a guy who wasn't a clear cut starter at north Cobb and from my understanding split time at mcceachern.

143 rypg and 3 total TD's a game sure is walkon level talent.

For a good team at that

Because he's a walkon level talent.
Maybe the Falcons have a spot open for you at talent scout because you seem to know it all from seeing very little.

Btw, when did you have him out to your house for a private workout? Oh, thought so... :rolleyes:

Even if this guy fails to pan out, he's more of a second insurance policy (Byerly being the first) right now at qb. We have two great gets the last two years to keep us in high cotton for the foreseeable future. I think his potential at Aback if qb doesn't work out warrants a scholly.

Maybe the Falcons have a spot open for you at talent scout because you seem to know it all from seeing very little.

Btw, when did you have him out to your house for a private workout? Oh, thought so... :rolleyes:

Even if this guy fails to pan out, he's more of a second insurance policy (Byerly being the first) right now at qb. We have two great gets the last two years to keep us in high cotton for the foreseeable future. I think his potential at Aback if qb doesn't work out warrants a scholly.

Lets play the occam's razor game.

Situation 1) the kid is passed over by every FBS school but the academies because all those other schools really suck at evaluating talent and missed this guy. Paul Johnson is the exception to this though (as shown through his past reaches) and really sees something special that 116 other head coaches have missed.

Situation 2) the kid is an academy and FCS level talent.

Back