Commitment

So has every other coach we've had since Lewis. Hell, include Bobby Ross in that bucket as well. What are you going to change that will make a difference? It's obvious something other than a new coach is needed. Well, to rational people.

I've said it for years:
(1) Start a digital communications major. GT and the business world both need this.
(2) Boost academic advisors with legitimate management that can monitor and ensure success in the classroom.
(3) Negotiate with the Hill to let in virtually any athlete. This will work as long as they're respect for #2.

I've said it for years:
(1) Start a digital communications major. GT and the business world both need this.
(2) Boost academic advisors with legitimate management that can monitor and ensure success in the classroom.
(3) Negotiate with the Hill to let in virtually any athlete. This will work as long as they're respect for #2.
You left campus poon out

So lemme get this straight. Our oline flops like catfish. CPJ's option is done. Everyone figured it out. It doesn't bring fans or recruits. JT can't run the midline. He's too small. We don't have barbershops in the locker room. We can't recruit. We have ööööty fans. The Hill constantly undermines the football program because they are evil nerds who hate jocks or something. The stadium is too big for a small fanbase like ours so the stadium sucks.

So the players suck, coaches suck, CPJ sucks, administration sucks, facilities suck, fans suck, stadium sucks. Did I cover everything?

In surprised we beat BC and Vandy with this much suckitude.

You missed "Thursday night games and 12:30 start times suck" and "Our home schedule sucks".

The players don't suck though - I hate when fans throw them under the bus (I know you're not here btw)

So you don't think we can glean any info on how we match up against VT by looking at games against common opponents?

We've both played BC already - one of the greatest defenses in the history of college football.

Y'all aren't seriously trying to argue that Clemson doesn't have enormous built-in advantages over GT, right?

As a fan of both schools and someone who attended Clemson, I can promise you that the playing field is far from level. All of the aforementioned reasons are valid, but the biggest difference is quite simple. When we have tens of thousands of sidewalk fans lining up to donate money to the GT athletic department year after year, then we can start talking about trying to match Clemson. Until then, we're just taking baby steps but will never truly be able to level the playing field with the top 25ish FBS programs. The fact that we have outpaced many of these teams for about half of CPJ's tenure is pretty remarkable, but it's never going to be sustainable or consistent. It just isn't.

Reactions: Ish
I have no idea what will happen or who will die in the end. I think Sam has a huge role to play before the end. I am curious to how they get over the wall, but I think it is obvious it comes crashing down at this point. There has just been too much allusion to such. The next 2 years will have some major players get axed, for sure.

In the end, it will end in a bleak way, with a glimmer of hope.

Back