Couple of observations

Didn't one FG miss come after the called back TD? If so, I guess technically we left 10 points on the field if you're playing "what if."

Punting was atrocious yesterday - that certainly didn't help things.

JRjr
No after the TD called back PJ went for it on 4th and 16...failed.

Didn't one FG miss come after the called back TD? If so, I guess technically we left 10 points on the field if you're playing "what if."

JRjr

Someone else posted correct.

Thomas didnt know what to do, CPJ was calling from the sideline (thumbs up or thumbs down). JT/offense was unprepared for what ND was doing.
Doesn't PJ have someone in the box upstairs watching the defense for him relaying tendencies and so forth down to him?

You guys have summed the game up nicely. It looks like everyone including experienced players like JT, Butker, Punter, etc were just overwhelmed by the experience and ND did control the lines. The offense is pretty young, but JT struggling was disappointing.

When they load up against the run you have to be able to pass and we couldn't until the 4Q.

He tackled him from behind. I guess that's considered holding.

It was close. Could have been let go. Holding could be called on every play, not just when we have critical field position. The push offs by their star WR were let go twice.

Cincy agree to disagree. That was about the most minor hold I saw on the replays all day. I did see ND with a handful of jersey though...a lot!

Much more minor than the WR extending his arms on a DB right in front of a ref

JRjr

Correct. It's really only 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gepacho you are wrong. PJ went for it on 4th and 16 after the TD was called back. Plus Butker missed a 30 and 43 yd attempt=13.

Should have pooched before going for it. I would rather have seen us see how they operated inside the 5. It was a perfect set up. That was about the range of our punter yesterday.

When did Georgia play ND?

I am not ööööting you. UGAg would have beaten ND. Holy öööö folks, ND had to pull one out of their ass against Virginia. You are putting them way to high on a pedestal.

Back