CPJ has one year Wanted UT job

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
I bet if we just put down 20 million a year we could get Belichick.

Akinji07

Moderator you deserve
Staff member
This is what I would do. Find the best coach in America, under 50. Offer him $12 million a year for 10 years no matter how we had to raise the money. That would put even the best coaches in play. Then bet that coach would be so successful that he would turn everything around, sell out BDS, & eventually earn more for the program than he cost. That's what Alabama did when it hired Saban. I think this would send a jolt through the program and get us on top again. I don't think anything else will work. So, we offer so much money that we can get any coach we want, we get a contract keeping him here a long time, we return to glory, & we make our money back through all the benefits that come with winning big time.
We bitch about not being able to bring our chicken sandwich in to be cheap but yeah sure we'll pay $12 million a year for a coach.

ThisIsAtlanta

Break In Case Of Emergency
Staff member
I bet he'd bring a decided schematic advantage.
To hell with that, a guy with seven superbowl rings will definitely light it up on the recruiting trail. Let's go get him already.

TampaBayJacket

Dodd-Like
This is what I would do. Find the best coach in America, under 50. Offer him $12 million a year for 10 years no matter how we had to raise the money. That would put even the best coaches in play. Then bet that coach would be so successful that he would turn everything around, sell out BDS, & eventually earn more for the program than he cost. That's what Alabama did when it hired Saban. I think this would send a jolt through the program and get us on top again. I don't think anything else will work. So, we offer so much money that we can get any coach we want, we get a contract keeping him here a long time, we return to glory, & we make our money back through all the benefits that come with winning big time.
So many things obviously whacked with this post it has to be sarcasm.

Diseqc

Dodd-Like
I understand if your not happy with Johnson, but your my bitch & if I want to get your opinion I'll tell you what it should be!
1/3 for using the right version of your/you’re
That’s about the level I’d expect from a GS alumnus

GSUsTALON

Flats Noob
1/3 for using the right version of your/you’re
That’s about the level I’d expect from a GS alumnus
Yes you found a contraction issue. I didn't know you could do that on a slide rule.

texstinger

Dodd-Like
If losing The Game, on our home field, 38 - 7 doesn't matter to the powers that be, there really is not much reason to be concerned with anything else as regards the program.

Ptjackets

Varsity Lurker
There is
So many things obviously whacked with this post it has to be sarcasm.
one problem that you all have not covered in this thread. Who we gonna get to play? Most of these 4-5 star players are dumb as rocks. Sorry buts it’s a fact. They would never get in Tech or stay once they get there. Does anyone remember how hard our school really was? If Kirby smart came here how many 4-5 stars could he bring that could pass?